Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How often do people change furniture?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I have mine for 6 years but I'm so fucking tired of those stupid furnitures (I know I shouldn't use this form but fuck you), they take too much space and look ugly as fuck. Should I change them? I would need to spend the rest of my savings though. I need to replace basically everytihng.

I have no clue. Don’t care much about replacing it unless it’s practically rotting and broken. I don’t think it would be wise to spend all your savings on replacing it all. Maybe just get rid of furniture you dont need and only replace what you do need. Less furniture will give you more space.

I have no clue. Don’t care much about replacing it unless it’s practically rotting and broken. I don’t think it would be wise to spend all your savings on replacing it all. Maybe just get rid of furniture you dont need and only replace what you do need. Less furniture will give you more space.
yes

they take too much space and look ugly as fuck. Should I change them? I would need to spend the rest of my savings though. I need to replace basically everytihng.
Saving space is a great reason to get new furniture. It wouldn't be wise to blow through your savings though. Maybe get your furniture one at a time, buying the most important one first.

I would imagine incels don't change it often

why did you get them to begin with. you sound poor so no

I can't recall the last time I did

okey it's very over for me rn no way to escape this madness good luck have fun