Serious How often do women get flowers?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
Do women still get flowers? What do people even do with flowers? Flowers aren't even a hip plant that you pot and take care of like a fiddle leaf fig, or a sanseveria. Flowers are something you give a victim of a tragedy. Maybe this is why beta men of old gave flowers, they knew they were the low value fucks that saw those they courted as victims. Giving them flowers is almost an act of contrition knowing they will live a long and disastrous life if they were to marry.

HAHAHA proves my point

Last edited:
Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
★★★★★
28d 10h 47m
Probably older couples still do. It's used to be customary to give your wife flowers on her birthday. Young Chads don't give a fuck about any of it though. Why waste money on pretty flowers when you can give her the dick?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
Probably older couples still do. It's used to be customary to give your wife flowers on her birthday. Young Chads don't give a fuck about any of it though. Why waste money on pretty flowers when you can give her the dick?
Older couples are more likely to have domestic abuse going on. Same with latinos. I notice latino men enjoy picking up flowers for their spouses on Valentine's day.

Rei

Rei

landmine survivor
1d 6h 35m
Doubt it's something that women below like 25~ get regularly, however I imagine that its still something older people give each other regularly.

Ultimatepassivecel

Ultimatepassivecel

Major
★★★★★
23d 16h 43m
Older couples
Yeah
Young woman
No

Chad never spends a cent on a foid,his existence next to her is the greatest gift she can have
Only bluepilled incels buy flowers

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★
94d 17h 11m
hot girls, I'd say at least monthly

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 4h 3m
If I had a cute girlfriend I would buy her flowers :feelsaww:

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★★
47d 19h 45m
Foids like that in a big way, but only from chad.

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 23m
Bluepilled orbiters probably barrage foids with flowers weekly, if not daily.