Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How often do women get flowers?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Do women still get flowers? What do people even do with flowers? Flowers aren't even a hip plant that you pot and take care of like a fiddle leaf fig, or a sanseveria. Flowers are something you give a victim of a tragedy. Maybe this is why beta men of old gave flowers, they knew they were the low value fucks that saw those they courted as victims. Giving them flowers is almost an act of contrition knowing they will live a long and disastrous life if they were to marry.

HAHAHA proves my point

Last edited:
Probably older couples still do. It's used to be customary to give your wife flowers on her birthday. Young Chads don't give a fuck about any of it though. Why waste money on pretty flowers when you can give her the dick?

Probably older couples still do. It's used to be customary to give your wife flowers on her birthday. Young Chads don't give a fuck about any of it though. Why waste money on pretty flowers when you can give her the dick?
Older couples are more likely to have domestic abuse going on. Same with latinos. I notice latino men enjoy picking up flowers for their spouses on Valentine's day.

Doubt it's something that women below like 25~ get regularly, however I imagine that its still something older people give each other regularly.

Older couples
Yeah
Young woman
No

Chad never spends a cent on a foid,his existence next to her is the greatest gift she can have
Only bluepilled incels buy flowers

hot girls, I'd say at least monthly

If I had a cute girlfriend I would buy her flowers :feelsaww:

Foids like that in a big way, but only from chad.

Bluepilled orbiters probably barrage foids with flowers weekly, if not daily.