Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you cry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I cry every night before bed. I cry driving to work. I go to the bathroom at work and cry. I have such a weak pussy heart. I hate how pathetic I am. I wish I was a sociopath. My life would be so much better if I was an evil heartless monster

1 time a year at max

Last time i cried i was a kid.

I dont cry

Do you cry for a specific reason or is it general depression?

I dont cry much , but only sometimes when i realize how bad things really are like looking at my hideous self in reflections too long , thinking about the grim future, or realising in how many i am fucked up

I dont cry

Do you cry for a specific reason or is it general depression?
Depression, fear, constant anxiety, I hate my work, i'm so lonely, I feel so fucking empty all the time

I am jealous. There are many times I want to cry but I can't. I want to force myself to cry. It would still be better than being constantly depressed and numb. I used to cry a lot when I was a kid though.

at least once every 2 months if not more often

Rarely. And if I do it's mostly not because of sadness but because I'm overwhelmed by great music.

I've only cried during extremely stressful and traumatic life events. last time I cried was more than a year ago

I feel miserable all the time but I'm so used to bottling up my emotions that crying just isn't how I express it ig

4 to 5 times a year if I am keeping count correctly.