Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you get intense LDAR periods

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For me it's every few hours. I'll spend some coping with gym or video games, then after a few hours of this I feel myself crashing and I will gradually start to enter LDAR mode where I just lay down and hope somebody shoots me. This goes on for a few hours, then repeat.

It's so nearly impossible to get anything done like this.

Always when I return from wageslaving

I have 714.5 hours on this site and I've been registed 46 days.

that averages out to 15.5 hrs per day

so I'd say all the fucking time

You will brutally postcountmog everyone soon

No man, I mean legit curl up in a ball and hope you die for hours. That's what I mean by LDAR

No man, I mean legit curl up in a ball and hope you die for hours. That's what I mean by LDAR

Sometimes I do, I hate thinking about my childhood and would like to rope quite frequently ngl

every day boyo. before i go to work i think about what i'm gonna play or read after. when i come back home i LDAR 90% of the time.

the worst part is that even during my neet period i was still LDARing most of the time. damned if i do, damned if i don't

They become more intense on the weekends

When I drink
full

I can barely stay awake for more than a few hours at a time on the weekends, on the weekdays I have to force myself cuz wageslaving

every day boyo. before i go to work i think about what i'm gonna play or read after. when i come back home i LDAR 90% of the time.

the worst part is that even during my neet period i was still LDARing most of the time. damned if i do, damned if i don't
Can relate 10/10

Every month, I'll have one week where I'm insanely lazy, like to lazy to get out of bed or even shower.

was like every day now its like 1-2 times a week

Same :feelsbadman:

Crazy to think we’d be living a completely different lifestyle even if everything else was the same but our face was different.