Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you have dreams that depress you? Like maybe about having a girlfriend or something.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm usually very cynical and a genuine avoidant loner and really don't want a girlfriend all that much. I know bitches ain't shit and would make my life much worse. Plus I can never actually get one cause I'm a bald and ugly autist.

So I repress that whole aspect of life, love and sex and whatnot.

But then every once in a while I have a dream about having a girlfriend, and it ruins my mood for several days. I dream about a woman caring about me, me caring about her, cuddling and hugging and getting along. When you're dreaming reality goes out the window, what you know about the vile nature of women doesn't matter. You only imagine the best parts, those that taunt you the most.

It's like all that effort while awake that goes into actively forgetting anything related to girlfriends or love and stuff like that, it all goes out the window while I'm dreaming. So my brain finds a way to remind me of what I'm missing out on and I'll never get.

Last edited:
I don’t remember any of my dreams

i once had a dream so powerful and vivid i actually thought i lost my virginity :feelscry:
these dreams where i'm actually successful are pretty uncommon but when they do happen i wake up in a very bad mood and i'm quite angry

Not too frequently. I occasionally have them here or there with girls I've liked in the past.

I used to have them A LOT in Middle School / High School though.

A lot of my dreams now are stress based - like me failing exams or "lol you missed this one course we are revoking your degree" or me being unemployed.

I had one dream recently that made me depressed; I was a kid again being babysat by my grandparents. I had such happy memories with them; they had a suburban home with a huge yard where I had a lot of fun with my siblings and my cousins.

Not only am I full-grown man now, but one of those grandparents is dead, other one is on death bed.

It's really funny; I don't think there's a single one of us - my siblings or my cousins - who are happy they've grown up.

Last edited:
Yes, they are very rare and happen between long periods of time but they are CRUSHING.

My last one I was talking to a girl I knew, we were in class together now and we were just talking and stuff, I asked her about something she did and she said "because I like you alot" and got closer to me, I don't remember much more than that, but I woke up in tears damn. I could never imagine a girl saying something like that or being affectionate with me.

most of the time i can not remember my dreams and maybe i do not dream at all :feelscry:

I barely remember my dreams, used to remember many of them when I was younger, and I don't remember any bad dreams that I had in the last few years