Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you see coping

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I see it every day. It's inescapable.

In person i see it every waking minute. When I was working before covid I would hear guys saying shit like, "oh bro been hitting the gym for summer" (said by 5'8 low tier Normies as if that's gonna do shit lmfao), or shit like "she's playing hard to get", "bro it's a numbers game bro just gotta keep swiping matches"

Even online, you'll be on 4chan and seeing the inevitable tfw no gf posts followed by cringe unsolicited advice like "just lift bro, just eat better and smile bro"

That or even more ego protecting copes like "I don't have a gf because I'm too sperg/weird to allow emotional connection"

Those are just a few examples but I see so much coping every single place I go it's just unreal.

I think dudes can't handle the ego blow that they're ugly as fuck and no woman has ever found them remotely sexually exciting or intrguing

I see 6'5" white dudes all the time.

All I see is coping

It can't be helped. Coping is part of life. Actually, a very important part of it.

i see it often whenever I hear "i don't have a gf, but it'll happen eventually, just gotta be patient"

Hope is an inherent part of human nature. Thus is coping.