Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you see incel if male in action?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever I see a foid in public, especially one with a chadlite bf or just seems high popularity/status in general, I make a mental tally of "would she be incel if male?"

For starters, height is the easiest. Take her height and add maybe 5 inches, as male/female counter parts are usually 5 inches apart. Would that be an incel height as a male? (Most of the time, yes).

Then, I look at the build. Is she skinnyfat looking? Looks frail asf, shit tier frame? Usually, also yes.

Finally the face. This is hard because 99% of foids cake on makeup every time they're out (which honestly speaks for itself already), but things like
>Hairline
>Lower third
>Facial structure
>Long midface, prey eyes, etc

All somewhat translate to knowing if she'd be ugly or not if male.

and for me, most of the time, it's a hard YES. Without a doubt, most foids would be truecel as fuck if male.

Women consider 80% of men ugly and unattractive. What changes if they were born a foid? It's still the exact same genes. That means that 80% of foids are just as unattractive and ugly, and would be truecel virgins if male. I really am astounded at this simple concept normtrash fails to grasp when they say stupid shit like "women look better than men"- let alone the fact that they have makeup while men do not.

They love to say "what's stopping men from wearing makeup", but how by foids would date or associate with a male who wears makeup? :feelsseriously:

Incel if male is a very real and very common thing.

Every single day and I’m not even exaggerating,and those same incel if male women are always with some good looking dude that’s out of their league in terms of looks

the real JBW here is “Just be Woman” ( it think this is a quote from IncelTv).

but seriously, 99% of foids would be trashcan trucels if they were born male.

i wish there was a way to switch their genders so they can experience everything they already had be stripped away from them as their underdeveloped retarded minds try to fathom why.

If us men didn't have the high sex drives we have now most foids would be considered ugly.

I have a theory that the reason why foids aren't as desperate as men is because biologically they dont need to be. We were made as the stronger gender to force ourselves on them, there isn't much of a need for foids to have the desire for sex because naturally they don't really have a choice. Its only now in a time with equal rights that men are getting fucked over by this and hypergamy is allowed to occur.

This isn't .me but I have noticed that a fair portion of toilets have shitty eye area. Bug eyes, weird alien eyes, negative canthal tilt. Bad eye area is 99% chance incel if male. Yesterday I saw a thread about an incel terrorist with alien eyes. The Netflix chess whore show has female lead with similar eye area. The difference between inceldom and being a movie star whore millionaire is a coin flip

Well, my workplace is extremely blackpilled, I swear foids only talk to Chads and chadlites

the real JBW here is “Just be Woman” ( it think this is a quote from IncelTv).

but seriously, 99% of foids would be trashcan trucels if they were born male.

i wish there was a way to switch their genders so they can experience everything they already had be stripped away from them as their underdeveloped retarded minds try to fathom why.
Women would legit commit suicide if they had to live in an average males shoes for a year. They would be completely unable to understand why nobody gives a fuck about them and everyone calls them a boring loser (which objectively, almost all women are).

All the time tbh it's one of the most frequent black pills you see ngl
Just like how in most relationships the man is noticeably taller than the woman.

Every single day and I’m not even exaggerating,and those same incel if male women are always with some good looking dude that’s out of their league in terms of looks
juggernaut law soon becoming the norm