Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old are you? [POLL]

Age?

• 1) 15-17 (you shouldn't be here tbh)

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 2) 18-21

Votes: 42 32.8%
  • 3) 22-25

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • 4) 26-29

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • 5) 30s

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • 6) 40s

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 7) 50+

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
where is 14 option

19 here in some days.

I’m 25, coming up 26 in May.

if you're a teenager(yes also 19 year olds)
you shouldnt be on this site. your plates still havent fused and you might lose babyfat on your face. You're not going to improve much but it's better than nothing. Also you might get laid later on around 20 which is just low tier normie category.
Most plain guys get laid around that time don't believe them saying 16 they're lying.

20cel here tbh
you shouldnt be on this site. your plates still havent fused and you might lose babyfat on your face. You're not going to improve much but it's better than nothing. Also you might get laid later on around 20 which is just low tier normie category.
Most plain guys get laid around that time don't believe them saying 16 they're lying.
I guess they can hang on this site but they have to at least try. If it doesn't work then they can stay, if it works then they should leave

"Too old" for stupid teenie girls. Too cultured for roasties

Cope.

You can still unironically fuck 15 year olds and it be socially acceptable. Not saying you will, just something to think about.
Your life isn't in the same hole as someone mid 20s who's finished school and not seeing foids regularly, and is starting to show signs of early aging.
So fuck off.

21 can't belive that so many guys on this site are younger than me ngl.

You can still unironically fuck 15 year olds and it be socially acceptable. Not saying you will, just something to think about.
Your life isn't in the same hole as someone mid 20s who's finished school and not seeing foids regularly, and is starting to show signs of early aging.
So fuck off.
I never even compared my inceldom to that of a 20-something-year-old incel, I'm just saying that younger folks can still be incel, and just because they're technically more likely to get laid than a 20-something-year-old doesn't mean that they will. Especially if you're like me, and, even though I might be 19 very very shortly, I've been deemed unattractive by literally EVERY girl who I got to know.

TL;DR just because I'm around them doesn't make me less incel.

So fuck off.
There is no need to be that aggressive.

Where 6 year old option

You are as old as your hairline.

That explains everything, too many kidcels on here. Your facial bones haven't fully formed yet.

There should be a subforum exclusively for oldcels, people who've had life expeirences in the real world/workforce who I can relate to.

24, soon to be 25

I should neck myself

too young to die too old to be happy

I call Bullshit on the 4 people that are 50+.

Bro your avi makes me sad..:cryfeels:
i'm going to change it.
considering the amount of shit i get these 2 days I understand you guys want to keep a good memory of the bot.
my intention wasn't to steal his avi btw but just to tribute him.

I'm pretty sure this has been asked before.

Lots of younger incels here have their 30s+ to suffer through. Only gets worse when an ugly face is met with ageing, it's like breaking new levels of ugly every time you wake up and notice more skin sagging off bones and more wrinkles appear already on a disgusting face.

Half the users are kids that will ascend soon.

I'm 18 and I've only gotten uglier. My plates probably fused at around 15.
However, I agree that for an 18 year old it's not completely over yet unless the person is seriously disfigured. I'm just glad that I found this forum which motivates me to start looksmaxing, so I can be looksmaxed at around 22 which is still very young. As an 22 year old one can still fuck young girls.
Fucking young insecure high school girls as a not so attractive guy is way easier than fucking college girls. So one might think the chance of ascending in high school is quite high but I'd doubt that. I personally looked like a little child at 16 and girls typically go for older guys anyways.
23 year olds have as much potential to ascend as 18 year olds imo.

So fuck off.
Fallacy of relative privation.

Kys

Why so many people here 18-21? I would imagine there would be more people here in mid 20s.

Also, 50s?! boomers? how do they have the openmindedness to be here.

Wise words. Heed youngcels.