Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old are you? [POLL]

Age?

• 1) 15-17 (you shouldn't be here tbh)

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • 2) 18-21

Votes: 42 32.8%
  • 3) 22-25

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • 4) 26-29

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • 5) 30s

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • 6) 40s

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • 7) 50+

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
can we ban people who say bluepilled shit like this.

I think we should ban anyone under 30 tbh. Why the fuck do you think most users are below 30? Because once people reach 30 the vast majority of them has ascended which means they were fakecels the entire time. There is no other explanation.

I think we should ban anyone under 30 tbh. Why the fuck do you think most users are below 30? Because once people reach 30 the vast majority of them has ascended which means they were fakecels the entire time. There is no other explanation.
Incel = involuntarily celibate

If anyone under 30 is unable to actually get a relationship or whatever then it counts, seeing its involuntary

Also, I doubt many 30 year olds even know about the community

And also, maybe those 30 year olds are betabuxxing for a foid who already had her fun

Ban people under 70 tbh. Nobody's an incel at 70. Non-gray hair = fakecel

30 is nothing. Imagine being 80 and incel. Your suffering is invalid.

If you are 30 and incel you will be 80 and incel one day so it makes no difference anymore.

even if that were true that I could get a gf in my 30s (which it isnt), the 12-15 years of misery before that is still hard and i need someone to talk to.

I'm 25 now, I've been told like 10 years before that everything I worry about will look like a joke later. Well guess what? I worked my ass off in the gym, pua forums and all that shit you can imagine. And in the end I still ended up here. Low bodyfat did nothing for my face. Now I feel like I'm far too late to surgerymaxx, especially when I see some people coming out worse than before..

Nuh-uh! :soy: You're too young to know this at 30! You can still ascend! :y'all:

Seniorcels have it way worse than 30 year olds so they can fuck off.

I am almost 40 so STFU. I am generous for accepting 30 yo fellas as incels.

I would guess that younger millenials are more likely to be active on any web forum, seeing as they grew up with the internet and less likely to have full-time jobs thus more spare time. They are probably more likely to be self-conscious about their inceldom as their hormones are operating at full capacity, and they are seeing their friends getting paired off. Also, I suspect that a lot of oldcells just stop worrying about it: they learn to accept their lot in life, and their libido drops anyway. That was certainly the case of my uncle, who is now 65 and never once smelt pussy. No-one in my family questions it, being single is just part of who he is. He hasn't got a clue how the internet works, he spends his time listening to old radio broadcasts and working on his tractors. Hey ho, a cope is a cope.

But there is a big difference between being a 16-18 YO incel and a 23-25 YO one. By the time I reached the latter age, I knew it was all over: most of my old school friends had started families, and even the shyest of late-bloomers had had at least a couple of GFs by that point. The following decade or so did not prove me wrong.

where is the 5 option

26-29 won't make it past 27 if this shit continues.
If you are 30 and incel you will be 80 and incel one day so it makes no difference anymore.
If you are over 40 anyway you've already reached wizardom so it really doesn't make a difference anyway. Most people here should probably be in their 20s or 30s. After 40 it's over and all the highschool cels haven't even matured yet.
I would guess that younger millenials are more likely to be active on any web forum, seeing as they grew up with the internet and less likely to have full-time jobs thus more spare time. They are probably more likely to be self-conscious about their inceldom as their hormones are operating at full capacity, and they are seeing their friends getting paired off. Also, I suspect that a lot of oldcells just stop worrying about it: they learn to accept their lot in life, and their libido drops anyway. That was certainly the case of my uncle, who is now 65 and never once smelt pussy. No-one in my family questions it, being single is just part of who he is. He hasn't got a clue how the internet works, he spends his time listening to old radio broadcasts and working on his tractors. Hey ho, a cope is a cope.

But there is a big difference between being a 16-18 YO incel and a 23-25 YO one. By the time I reached the latter age, I knew it was all over: most of my old school friends had started families, and even the shyest of late-bloomers had had at least a couple of GFs by that point. The following decade or so did not prove me wrong.
This tbh everyone constantly reminds me "Oh so and so is having a kid" "Oh so and so has a wife and family" etc. etc. As if they are trying to inception my mind into thinking "Oh yea I need a girl too"(as if I don't already know this you shitwits) People think they are being subtle when really they are just bashing you in the head with a clawhammer.

Last edited:
Why so many people here 18-21? I would imagine there would be more people here in mid 20s.
Maybe the higher the age the less likely they are to browse a site like this or it's because they are more likely to have a job that takes up time. The younger people are likely to still be in school or not have overly demanding jobs which allows more time to browse this site.

I feel old, even here.