Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old are you results - The great replacement

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
Yet again, i am being mogged :feelswhat:
The great replacement is on its way. We need to unite against the babycels and youngcels :feelsBox:.

Poll

25 is classified as youngcel? :feelswhat:

The site is getting young as fuck. Over for me.

I guess I am a babycel according to the graph

this sites age remains the same in terms of accounts, but active accounts and users are usually younger. Although maybe, say, 13% of the forum is 18 or under, they do 52% of all posts because they have more time to ldar and post.

Over for graphcels.

But really that's a well made graph.

I am 22 and I definitely do not feel young. I always found it kind of strange that people call 22 and 23 year olds “kids” or “boys”, but maybe others have a different experience?

I am 22 and I definitely do not feel young. I always found it kind of strange that people call 22 and 23 year olds “kids” or “boys”, but maybe others have a different experience?
I guess when you are a lonely man you never grow up since yesterday looks like today which will look like tomorrow

What’s a babycel?