Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old was your father when he made you?

Age of your father when he made you

• 15-19 (JFL)

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • 20-25

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • 26-30

Votes: 25 26.6%
  • 31-35

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • 36-40

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • 41-45

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • 46-50

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • 50+ (if you father was this age, dont go ER)

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
PollockCel

PollockCel

I am not an incel
-
Seen some study that claims that the older the father was the uglier the kids will be

Pretty fucking late, like 40-43, probably why I'm so fucked mentally

46, jfl im not even in scale. But my mom was young.
( my father is a giga boomer).

how would you rate your self from a scale of 1-10 ? 10=normie 1=total trucel although not physicly challenged
Wait, wouldnt 10 be chad? That scale seems weird having 10 as normie. I hope its ok if I use this scale.

8-10 = Chad (6'5"+ = GigaChad)
7 - 8 = Chadlite
6 = high tier normie
5 = mid tier normie
4.9 - 4.5 = low tier normie
4.4 - 3.0 = ugly
2 - 1 = total trucel

I'd rate myself a 4/10

Seen some study that claims that the older the father was the uglier the kids will be

Yeah, my dad was in his mid to late 40s, nothing short of a miracle I am a full blown brain-dead tard.
Or a curse, seeing that I have to experience this shit reality.

Wait, wouldnt 10 be chad? That scale seems weird having 10 as normie. I hope its ok if I use this scale.

7 - 8 = Chadlite
6 = high tier normie
5 = mid tier normie
4.4 - 3.0 = ugly
2 - 1 = total trucel

I'd rate myself a 4/10
if you dont mind how would you rate you father on the scale that you used? was he a good looking man when he was similar to your age?
46, jfl im not even in scale. But my mom was young.
( my father is a giga boomer).
okey i am gonna fix that

if you dont mind how would you rate you father on the scale that you used? was he a good looking man when he was similar to your age?
I'm not sure where he was when he was my age because I havent seen pictures from that time. But in his wedding photo, when he was 37, he was a 6/10 probably.

How would you rate you and your father on that scale?
7 - 8 = Chadlite
6 = high tier normie
5 = mid tier normie
4.4 - 3.0 = ugly
2 - 1 = total trucel

80 years. He was Hidiouss. As goblin with a lazy eye . And mom a 5'3 tall.

Both of worse world's. As I grew I started to look more like him. A literal clone.

80 years. He was Hidiouss. As goblin with a lazy eye . And mom a 5'3 tall.

Both of worse world's. As I grew I started to look more like him. A literal clone.
how did he even manage to fuck your mom?
"HOW HE MANAGED TO CHEAT HIS GENETICS?!?!" Prophet Hamudi blessings be upon him

how did he even manage to fuck your mom?
"HOW HE MANAGED TO CHEAT HIS GENETICS?!?!" Prophet Hamudi blessings be upon him
Not just my mom he was married with three daughters before . My dad's a mystery to me. Died 91 years old

My dad was a quoranic teacher during the French colonisation. It was easy to arrange marriage back then with money and status.
He also practiced some weird shit like "huruz" basically turning quoranic verses to spells and did riqya (exorcism). He was like a Muslim shaman . he managed to surpass some French-algerian dude from marrying my mom and convince my grandfather to marry her instead .

So I guess he... Shamanmaxxed? He was dirt poor too. But always had his way to the things he wanted.

Idk. There's no logical reason to how he did it. I understand the times were easy back then. Even under Colonisation. But no looks. No money. No nothing. Literally nothing special about him except his devotion for his interests in reilgion and weird religious shit.

Need to ask ngl, i dont really know how old my dad is.

I had to guess 40 my mom was probably 38. I haven’t seen them in some time the blackpill made me move away from them.

Not just my mom he was married with three daughters before . My dad's a mystery to me. Died 91 years old

My dad was a quoranic teacher during the French colonisation. It was easy to arrange marriage back then with money and status.
He also practiced some weird shit like "huruz" basically turning quoranic verses to spells and did riqya (exorcism). He was like a Muslim shaman . he managed to surpass some French-algerian dude from marrying my mom and convince my grandfather to marry her instead .

So I guess he... Shamanmaxxed? He was dirt poor too. But always had his way to the things he wanted.

Idk. There's no logical reason to how he did it. I understand the times were easy back then. Even under Colonisation. But no looks. No money. No nothing. Literally nothing special about him except his devotion for his interests in reilgion and weird religious shit.
and then the dragon came and fucked you in your ass? this is so unbelievable, you might be cursed or something

19 pregnant
20 delivery

I also wanted to be a young father but no girls wanted to even kiss me let alone touch me. now im going into my mid 30s and never even been on a date

Mother was as old as my dad, i wish i'd die as my brother since he roped in a womb before jewish doctor used knife on my mother's belly to pull him out.

47 it's over for oldspermcels

Mother was as old as my dad, i wish i'd die as my brother since he roped in a womb before jewish doctor used knife on my mother's belly to pull him out.
your bro was a hero, he knew too much about (((them))) so he did what he had to

Based and islampilled

and then the dragon came and fucked you in your ass? this is so unbelievable, you might be cursed or something
This is why I still think there's a god. Maybe I am being held accountable for his shit or something. Not just me. My two brothers. Too. One is mentally disabled the other suicidal then there's me.

The irony is he married again to have MALE children but my sisters and my only biological sister are apperantly the only ones going to reproduce. Kek

My dad was only 17 when he had me. I'm 18 and still a virgin.

42, Asperger's....

Conceived at 18, born when he was 19. Mom gave birth when she was 18. Whole family wanted me aborted tho.

7 - 8 = Chadlite
6 = high tier normie
5 = mid tier normie
4.4 - 3.0 = ugly
2 - 1 = total trucel

I'd rate myself a 4/10
My dad varied. I'd say at his peak either an 8 chadlite or Chad. He's 6'2.5" and at the age of nineteen he was pretty handesome. Low inhib too, got arrested for burglary. Still in prison, lol, never met him. My grandfather, alternatively, was a gigachad. 6'5", made 350k a year for some time and lived in a pretty exclusive neighborhood out west.
I, on the other hand, have lived a life of abject poverty (until my mid teen years).

Last edited:
Conceived at 18, born when he was 19. Mom gave birth when she was 18. Whole family wanted me aborted tho.

My dad varied. I'd say at his peak either an 8 chadlite or Chad. He's 6'2.5" and at the age of nineteen he was pretty handesome. Low inhib too, got arrested for burglary. Still in prison, lol, never met him. My grandfather, alternatively, was a gigachad. 6'5", made 350k a year for some time and lived in a pretty exclusive neighborhood out west.
I, on the other hand, have lived a life of abject poverty (until my mid teen years).
sounds like you would have good genetics, what happend?

36 even through he could have gotten married a lot earlier because he was apparently a ladies man

sounds like you would have good genetics, what happend?
Face isn't great, severe social anxiety, crippling poverty as well. I also don't do drugs so I was de facto excommunicated from most social circles in my area.

My dad was 39 and my mom was also 39

they were around 22-25, i wont doxx myself that much

then i guess they just had shit genes?
T353

idk lol i dont talk to my dad much tbh

dad was 37, mum was 26