Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old were you when you understood hypergamy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
I'm really glad I know now at 20. It's a bit late, but I can take the proper steps and act accordingly. A moment of silence for those fetching a flying disk. Did you catch on quickly?

Since i was born my father always told me about hypergamy. Didn't use the word itself but basically the same thing.

Hypergamy is well understood in the Ape community.

Bz9d5mj7w6c11

I'm really glad I know now at 20. It's a bit late, but I can take the proper steps and act accordingly. A moment of silence for those fetching a flying disk. Did you catch on quickly?
As long as I could remember. Im talking 6-7 yrs old, baiting foid classmates with dollar bills in elementary, watching the hottest looking foids dating older kids, watching my parents argue over money etc etc it became glaringly obvious in high school.

If you were an athlete or had a vehicle in high school, you're getting laid

Looks seemed to matter alot less in the kid world than it does in the adult world regarding casual sex. Holes upped the ante by only having casual sex with chads in the adult world.

Since i was born my father always told me about hypergamy. Didn't use the word itself but basically the same thing.

Hypergamy is well understood in the Ape community.

View attachment 345477
I thought you were made in a lab, where'd you get a father from?

based on what others are saying, then I would have known it during 15/16, as this was when I had issues with understanding why it seemed to be that I got flagged as not worthy, whilst others were, but the whole understanding of it was at 18 when I was properly blackpilled, after the conversion from redpill.

Last edited:
I was coping hard until 22 ngl

17 when I took highschool biology (lol) and was taught about sexual selection among mammals and its differences between the sexes during our topic of animal behavious

Really early. Like idk, 10 years old, I knew it's over but I was bluepilled so I believed things might be different for me

Since childhood, but I didn't know the word until 20

Around 18 or 19 when I got blackpilled. I was so foolish before than, I really didn't have a clue how the world worked.