Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How old you have to be to turn incel

PsychoReptile

PsychoReptile

Greycel
At some point you turn loser, but 'fore '16 you only a virgin

A 15 year old 5'2 receeding chin curry will always be a truecel. So it depends on each situation tbh. A lot of 17 year old whitey LARPers here who cannot say they are incel tbh.

For me after your teen years, around 18-19. But they are expections to that always for some people.

If you haven’t ascended by the time your 20 it’s over seeing these younger guys slaying that HS pussy is pure suicidefuel for me.

The only way to "becoming" incel is wanting sex and not being able to get any. So, you must be sure that you will never get sex even if you want it and do things towards it. So, you must have tried everything in a lot of situations for a long time before being completely sure.
So, I think there is no "age". A severely deformed kid with autism knows it's over since he can think about it (14-16) and some retarded ugly dude like me could keep trying until 25-26 before realizing it's fucking over.

the second you are born. Truecels are incel from the day they were born.

You can easily tell if you will be an incel by the time you are 15 or 16.

Kinda cope some people are cute when they are babycels then mutate into ungodly creatures during puberty. Like me .

After you finish HS/First year of college/uni.

If you're a truecel then like 16.
But if you hit 22-23ish and you're still a virgin then yeah that's a good time to consider giving up

At some point you turn loser, but 'fore '16 you only a virgin
I would say about 28ish you reach a point of no return. If by that age you haven't had any relationships with girls and are socially retarded it's over.

In the primary school graduation ceremony; when I was like 11, the girl I had a crush on was dancing and having fun with another boy from the school. That moment; the earlist moment that gave a hint on my fate, which I had yet to realize back then. But I know I felt like a castout, and it sucked. Really.

It was over for me from the beginning. Some people are just born incels. It's not about the looks. It's about the aura.

around 13 when puberty hits
At this point your peers starts interacting with females more and more while and all females still mocks you

I'm not even worried about a lot of you teenagers and early 20's. It'll happen for most of you. Hard to explain how bad it is when you hit your 30's and you're still incel. I'd say it's not until about 23-24 when you know it's the real deal.

is it really over? how do you know its over? do you have autism or another disorder? are you attractive? are you done with puberty? how tall?
girls have told me i am ugly and I look ugly

i might have autism idk

im 5'8

10 tbh, I've known I was extremely ugly since I was very young and would always hate being in pictures or videos because of it.

You don't "turn" an incel, you are born one. Inceldom was ordained the second you took your first breath

I would say that modern western culture considers it weird if you don't lose your virginity by your 20s. If you lose your virginity at 25 you are considered to be a fucking weirdo. If you lose it at 19, you're normal but just a bit "dorky".

Personally, I am a 26 year old virgin and I consider all people who take part in fornication to be scum and I want to see them brutally punished.

get a diagnosis, are you done with puberty? why do you think you have autism? why do girls talk to you?

the parents of the normies at my elementary school told the principal to kick me out of the school because i was too autistic and they didn't like me being in with their precious kids
i think it was always over
im not done with puberty

because I do autistic shit and I am socially retarded

I start talking to them first

I just figured it out at 55.

Prob around 18/19 by then most other guys have lost their virginity and you know you'll never get a girl

elaborate on this "autistic shit"
i feel you are self diagnosing yourself, you read about aspergers and think you have it. you most likely don't
I said I might have it I'm not completely sure if I have it or not

If u want i can pm u a picture of me to prove i am a incel

After your confidence has been annihilated by constant rejection from the opposite sex. I think kids as young as 15 know after they have been savagely tormented and humiliated by females in public(and these days online).

I think your incel level can be determined by how many times you have been called ugly by the opposite sex more than any set age. I predicted i would be lifelong truecel a LONG time ago..i knew when i was 15 and carved a message to myself in my upper thighs to remind my older self of what i am and i didnt turn out to be wrong unfortunately, every time k veered off the path tbinking i had a chance i was met with terrible heartbreak and emotional pain ....

i was a smart kid smarter than i was later in life

Around 20-22. IMO