Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How over is for this guy?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
He went to a comic con or some shit to find love but you know the results already. Maybe he's posting here already.

It never began

he seems to have a better life than me, so take that how you want to

Why do foids even go to comic book conventions? They know it’s full of beta males why do they feel the need to infiltrate?

Shit bro I looks like he was about to cry in the end, is so fucking over.

He's a bluepiller but doesn't even follow bluepilled advice about grooming and shit, what does he even hope to accomplish? Bluepillers might be deluded about reality but atleast they follow what they believe, this guy doesn't even do that.

BRUTAL

Incel. Over for him.

Mogs me at looking manly

If his name was Tyrone DeShawn and he was speaking ooga booga it could have been much less over for him. Nerdy blacks are truecel tier.

If his name was Tyrone DeShawn and he was speaking ooga booga it could have been much less over for him. Nerdy blacks are truecel tier.
he is curry jfl
ultra beyond over for him

jfl, curries like that should either blackmaxx or rope. I legit thought he was black.
there is no black maxxing for the guy in the OP video, he lacks the facial structure of a thug, too soft and weak
lol @ pretending to be black

there is no black maxxing for the guy in the OP video, he lacks the facial structure of a thug, too soft and weak
lol @ pretending to be black
He mogs me and most of the cels at looking manly tbh. Still over.

Watching these clips makes me want to blow my brains out for the people in the video.