Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How over is it for me?

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
I watched 13 parts of first "Vampire diaries" season past 24 hours :feelsbadman:

I finished oregairu season 1 in one day

I wish I could sit and watch series all day long. I guess I'm too low iq for that shit.

a little bit over

Because I have never seen a greater truecel than me ever IRL so I automatically assume I'm the biggest truecel there is.
We will all get relief of this shit one day bro
We are here together

I am currently watching How I Cucked Your Mother. It is indeed over for all of us.

It never began

I watched all 8 seasons tbh.

Vampire Diaries? It's fucking over.

How long it took?
I hope to finish first one this night.
I watched the first 3 seasons in like 5 or 6 days. After that I started waiting for an episode every single week , It was a long time ago. But I stopped waiting every week and just waited until the seasons are finished to watch everything online

I watched the first 3 seasons in like 5 or 6 days. After that I started waiting for an episode every single week , It was a long time ago. But I stopped waiting every week and just waited until the seasons are finished to watch everything online
I have first 3 seasons in DVD version, rest will finish online. May be two weeks will be enough, i spend 7-8 hours daily.

I have first 3 seasons in DVD version, rest will finish online. May be two weeks will be enough, i spend 7-8 hours daily.
You can check out the originals after you finish , It’s a spin-off

who even watches this shit
Its beyond over for anyone who watches this show tbh

better start postmaxxing bro
stop wasting your time with this normie shit
get your shit together
Not worth risking ban for few numbers more. I did my job.
Imo its nice show, my taste, i liked Twilight.

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR ANYTHING.
FUCKKKKKKKK.

I haven't watched that but I did watch Gossip Girl before I was blackpilled. I wanted to be one of the rich Chads, the scheming one. I also watched Lizzie McGuire but that was for a less homo reason (I wanted to fuck Lizzie McGuire)

I watched entire Victorious series 3 times in a row when i was a bit younger

Faggot

At least you coped

As a general question, on the surface, you wouldn't appear to be one of the many men for whom it's definitively over, as you're 18 and facially attractive. However, if we delve deeper, the fact that you accrued over 20,000 posts in the space of less than four months on a forum set up specifically for lonely, depressed men who are unable to acquire romantic relationships suggests there is something significant holding you back, whether it be mental or physical ailments. As for the series mentioned in the original post, I've never seen it nor am I aware of its synopsis, so I'm not qualified to comment on the extent to which your remarkable display of detection to viewing it is any form of indication of the extent to which it may or may not be over for you.

Last edited:
As a general question, on the surface, you wouldn't appear to be one of the many men for whom it's definitively over, as you're 18 and facially attractive. However, if we delve deeper, the fact that you accrued over 20,000 posts in the space of less than four months on a forum set up specifically for lonely, depressed men who are unable to acquire romantic relationships suggests there is something significant holding you back, whether it be mental or physical ailments. As for the series mentioned in the original post, I've never seen it nor am I aware of its synopsis, so I'm not qualified to comment on the extent to which your remarkably display of detection to viewing it is any form of indication of the extent to which it may or may not be over for you.
Bro...

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: VD is bad taste
It's unwatchable for me nowadays. It's not that i loved the show , But when something keeps me entertained , I keep watching. I used to watch the show with my ex step brother , It was one of our things

It's unwatchable for me nowadays. It's not that i loved the show , But when something keeps me entertained , I keep watching. I used to watch the show with my ex step brother , It was one of our things
I could never finish an episode but the main girl was super hot. Well, all the girls there were hot, the series was also full of chads. I remember the "good" brother being an utter faggot and the black haired one being based and more sophisticated