Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How over is it for me?

I could never finish an episode but the main girl was super hot. Well, all the girls there were hot, the series was also full of chads. I remember the "good" brother being an utter faggot and the black haired one being based and more sophisticated
Yes. Nowadays i don't think i could be able to endure so much mogging , The show was really full of Chads. One thing i liked about the show were the throwbacks where we get to know history of the vampires

Yes. Nowadays i don't think i could be able to endure so much mogging , The show was really full of Chads. One thing i liked about the show were the throwbacks where we get to know history of the vampires
My sister was a huge fan of that, I've only watched few parts of different episodes, but there was one vampire who was a bit like me, he dressed in suits all the time and was more elegant. It would be nice to be a vampire in real life :feelsbadman:

I finished all episodes of first season this night. Feels good.

Real men watch Shoujo Ramune

Real men watch Shoujo Ramune
Banderas

I've only watched the Originals.

Just took something to eat and drink and ready to finish second season tonight :feelsokman:
IMG 20191117 014817