Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How over is it over you

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
How many here are real true cels ? Technically I’m a true cell but you can’t see it from the outside the only thing that holds me from being totally worthless is my average hight if o didn’t had that I would rope asap other then that it’s beyond over highest rating I ever got was a 3.5 shitty eye area big nose you name it.

I'm 1/10, my face is red and even if it wasnt it would still be over

Already bought my bus ticket.

I'm a 1/10 at best

Only chance for me would be to spend $40k++ on surgery so 90% over unless I manage to do it before my thirties
What fucks me up the most is my eye area and shitty jaw

Only chance for me would be to spend $40k++ on surgery so 90% over unless I manage to do it before my thirties
What fucks me up the most is my eye area and shitty jaw

its been over

1 in 1,000+ pasty skin even after using mt2 and mega-dosing beta-carotene, astaxanthin, and d3. acne on upper arms even after accutane. truecel gang checking in

never got diagnosed as albino, but was always the palest kid in school
do you have red pupils? if you do, then you are albino, or easier way to check is if the hair has no pigment

well, my eyes were nearly always red in pictures even though they’re blue. hair was pretty blonde up until late teens. i guess i’m just a major type 1 on the fitzpatrick scale.

normies would always use insults along the lines of, “vampire, casper, albino”. pretty disheartening tbh
im sorry to hear that, normalfags enjoy grouping up on those who don't have others to back them up

Probably just 60% over for me would be a fair estimation.

I'm at least a 4/10 and other people have rated me that. But I'm 5'7", skinny, have bad eye area, and baby face. Only reason I say 60% over is because I could ascend in SEA. But no money right now.

Probably just 60% over for me would be a fair estimation.

I'm at least a 4/10 and other people have rated me that. But I'm 5'7", skinny, have bad eye area, and baby face. Only reason I say 60% over is because I could ascend in SEA. But no money right now.

same man cant wait to go to japan and hopefully ascend

Completely over

same man cant wait to go to japan and hopefully ascend
Let's go there together!! :feelsautistic: LOL
Also I might go to Thailand tbh. It seems like less white people would go there than Japan. But I'm not sure.

Let's go there together!! :feelsautistic: LOL
Also I might go to Thailand tbh. It seems like less white people would go there than Japan. But I'm not sure.

ye bro i told some one else when corona is over i am making a incel meeting tokio thread bro so keep a eye out for that thailand looks cool but waaay more sketchy

ye bro i told some one else when corona is over i am making a incel meeting tokio thread bro so keep a eye out for that thailand looks cool but waaay more sketchy
Damn that sounds fun. I WANT to go but it's kinda hard to make plans with a group of people (especially strangers online) to go half way across the world! Plus, I wagecuck at a super market and don't have enough PTO to go on any long trips. FUCK! I really wanna go to an incel meet :/ Oh and also I live with my parents (incel trait) and they would question why I suddenly want to go to Japan for no reason. I've never traveled outside my state by myself before. So everyone would think "Wtf?" JFL