How over is it over you

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★
45d 20h 20m
How many here are real true cels ? Technically I’m a true cell but you can’t see it from the outside the only thing that holds me from being totally worthless is my average hight if o didn’t had that I would rope asap other then that it’s beyond over highest rating I ever got was a 3.5 shitty eye area big nose you name it.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
62d 18h 5m
I'm 1/10, my face is red and even if it wasnt it would still be over

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
68d 7h 43m
Already bought my bus ticket.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
134d 23h 8m
I'm a 1/10 at best

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Captain
10d 11h 27m
1 in 1,000+ pasty skin even after using mt2 and mega-dosing beta-carotene, astaxanthin, and d3. acne on upper arms even after accutane. truecel gang checking in

never got diagnosed as albino, but was always the palest kid in school

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
55d 9h 45m
Only chance for me would be to spend $40k++ on surgery so 90% over unless I manage to do it before my thirties
What fucks me up the most is my eye area and shitty jaw

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★
45d 20h 20m
Only chance for me would be to spend $40k++ on surgery so 90% over unless I manage to do it before my thirties
What fucks me up the most is my eye area and shitty jaw

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

alcoholic failurecel
★★★★★
63d 21h 29m
its been over

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★
9d 5h 49m
1 in 1,000+ pasty skin even after using mt2 and mega-dosing beta-carotene, astaxanthin, and d3. acne on upper arms even after accutane. truecel gang checking in

never got diagnosed as albino, but was always the palest kid in school
do you have red pupils? if you do, then you are albino, or easier way to check is if the hair has no pigment
1590140939069.png

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Captain
10d 11h 27m
do you have red pupils? if you do, then you are albino, or easier way to check is if the hair has no pigment
View attachment 263060
well, my eyes were nearly always red in pictures even though they’re blue. hair was pretty blonde up until late teens. i guess i’m just a major type 1 on the fitzpatrick scale.

normies would always use insults along the lines of, “vampire, casper, albino”. pretty disheartening tbh

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★
9d 5h 49m
well, my eyes were nearly always red in pictures even though they’re blue. hair was pretty blonde up until late teens. i guess i’m just a major type 1 on the fitzpatrick scale.

normies would always use insults along the lines of, “vampire, casper, albino”. pretty disheartening tbh
im sorry to hear that, normalfags enjoy grouping up on those who don't have others to back them up

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
★★
8d 21h 15m
Probably just 60% over for me would be a fair estimation.

I'm at least a 4/10 and other people have rated me that. But I'm 5'7", skinny, have bad eye area, and baby face. Only reason I say 60% over is because I could ascend in SEA. But no money right now.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★
45d 20h 20m
Probably just 60% over for me would be a fair estimation.

I'm at least a 4/10 and other people have rated me that. But I'm 5'7", skinny, have bad eye area, and baby face. Only reason I say 60% over is because I could ascend in SEA. But no money right now.
same man cant wait to go to japan and hopefully ascend

manicel

manicel

cya
-
48d 1h 11m
Completely over

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

★★
8d 21h 15m
same man cant wait to go to japan and hopefully ascend
Let's go there together!! :feelsautistic: LOL
Also I might go to Thailand tbh. It seems like less white people would go there than Japan. But I'm not sure.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

#REMOVESPACE
★★★
45d 20h 20m
Let's go there together!! :feelsautistic: LOL
Also I might go to Thailand tbh. It seems like less white people would go there than Japan. But I'm not sure.
ye bro i told some one else when corona is over i am making a incel meeting tokio thread bro so keep a eye out for that thailand looks cool but waaay more sketchy

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

★★
8d 21h 15m
ye bro i told some one else when corona is over i am making a incel meeting tokio thread bro so keep a eye out for that thailand looks cool but waaay more sketchy
Damn that sounds fun. I WANT to go but it's kinda hard to make plans with a group of people (especially strangers online) to go half way across the world! Plus, I wagecuck at a super market and don't have enough PTO to go on any long trips. FUCK! I really wanna go to an incel meet :/ Oh and also I live with my parents (incel trait) and they would question why I suddenly want to go to Japan for no reason. I've never traveled outside my state by myself before. So everyone would think "Wtf?" JFL