Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How real is the inceldom in east asia

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Is it really that serious? Countries like China, Japan, Korea etc. I mean I believe there are some Changs there that get most of the girls but generally people there seem like they cope by working all day.

they just work all day and don't question anything.

that's pretty much it.

if they're high-tier normie or above they'll find someone, if they're not, then they attribute it to bad luck and keep on coping by working 70 hours a week

Ricecels are workholics. They are so obsessed with work that it gives them no time to think of inceldom. Great cope, tbh ngl.

How do they stand work enough to cope with so much of it? As a lazycel I can't comprehend it.

How do they stand work enough to cope with so much of it? As a lazycel I can't comprehend it.
The techcels probably work at companies that treat them like ants in a colony. They think nothing is wrong because they’re in it together.

Most Changs are ethnic Siberians like Manchus or Mongolians

the west is most fucked because female hypergamy seems to be most severe there

china: 1:1.2 male to female gender ratio, millions of men are doomed to be incels for life
japan/korea: dangerously low birth rates, lack of young professionals, their economies will collapse if this continues

It's very real... Most of the women there date outside their race.

It's very real... Most of the women there date outside their race.
most of them do not have the option of dating outside their race lol op is referring to east asia where countries are ethically homogeneous

most of them do not have the option of dating outside their race lol op is referring to east asia where countries are ethically homogeneous
You see more Asian foids with White dudes than Asian men..

real like in any other country

in the west... not in the east. this should be self explanatory
jfl at people thinking race has anything to do with inceldom in japan