Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Sexist are you? Take this quiz to find out

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
not taking that quiz
JTQ Theory (Just Take Quiz Theory)
Legit the most retarded test i've seen
i got 3/10 btw
Based.
The test was made by a post wall roastie thats why it is fucking retarded
None of the questions seem to be about how much if an asshole women can be. I dont care about women to the point that I scored 2/10
2/10 means youre a silly inkwell sweaty Teehee
I want to treat them like they treat me, but I'm too high inhib.
You could try LowInhibMaxxxing by using psychoactive medications- if you are into that stuff

Last edited:
Screenshot at 2019 12 03 23 16 52

Lol at how B & C are literally the same thing even though there's one that you're obviously supposed to pick and one that you're obviously not supposed to pick.

FWIW, my opinion on this would be that Eva needs to be evaluated on her own merits as an individual and if she's strong enough to perform the job then they should consider hiring her. Unfortunately that's not an option, the quiz makers seem to have prejudged her as unfit for policework even though they want her to be hired anyways.

I got 1/10, lmao. Only one I got "right" was about David and cooking.

These are just facts about feminism, not what I think about it. Besides the cooking questions
Holy fuck am I a cuck now

Zero

Attachments

• answers.png
    answers.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 12
I got 2 out of 10.

Flat zero bois. I love how instead of saying you’re sexist or not they grade it like a school quiz. That’s not how personality quizzes work you dinks.

Also,

This image is a load of bull. Modern women (you can tell it’s a modern setting because the man is playing video games) want nothing to do with raising kids, and modern men use video games to fill in the gap of a romantic life because women are either whores or bitches.

The man should either be repairing his car, or the woman smooching a Tyrone.

I got 0/10. If you got higher you are cuck!

What is the idea behind sexism?
Men should not flirt with women

Some people are considered inferior because of their sex

Some people are sexier than others

I like doing internet tests like that but in the first question there are already no accurate options to choose, shitty test tbh.

I got 2/10.

Last edited:
I only got the 1st one correct. It's a poorly executed test and there's even subtle race-mixing propaganda on one of the questions.

0/10 I'm a king, bros! :blackpill::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Yep - anything above 0/10 makes one a cuck
Seriously. All these questions are stupid and the answers are even more stupid.

Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 21111 AM

Who cares about journalist dick sucking whores making millions a year just for wearing makeup and reading a script in front of a camera? They should all be fired, not worried about men saying "hey I want a piece of that".

Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 21237 AM

:soy: :soy: :soy: If a soycuck did this to me I'd slap the soy milk mustache off him. Jfl at retard feminist cunts wanting to teach cucks how to be intimidating.

Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 21420 AM

If she's wearing a short dress then she's asking to be fucked since she's comfortable dressed like a whore around him. If she makes a rape accusation, most likely he's not a rapist because whores lie all the time and never show proof. "Just listen and believe" :soy:

Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 21612 AM

We all know they really want to go on these "business trips" to be away from their husbands so they can get fucked by their chad managers.

Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 21657 AM

Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 21737 AM

Foids suck at most sports. Deal with it.

Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 21859 AM

Just get shot by retarded foid cops who use their guns at the first sign of resisting theory.

Screen Shot 2019 12 16 at 21911 AM

Dumb whore cops are easier to be lied to, and they're more likely to believe bullshit stories from foids.

Last edited:
Seriously. All these questions are stupid and the answers are even more stupid.

View attachment 177868

Who cares about journalist dick sucking whores making millions a year just for wearing makeup and reading a script in front of a camera? They should all be fired, not worried about men saying "hey I want a piece of that".

View attachment 177870

:soy: :soy: :soy: If a soycuck did this to me I'd slap the soy milk mustache off him. Jfl at retard feminist cunts wanting to teach cucks how to be intimidating.

View attachment 177871

If she's wearing a short dress then she's asking to be fucked since she's comfortable dressed like a whore around him. If she makes a rape accusation, most likely he's not a rapist because whores lie all the time and never show proof. "Just listen and believe" :soy:

View attachment 177873

We all know they really want to go on these "business trips" to be away from their husbands so they can get fucked by their chad managers.

View attachment 177874
View attachment 177876

Foids suck at most sports. Deal with it.

View attachment 177877

Just get shot by retarded foid cops who use their guns at the first sign of resisting theory.

View attachment 177878

Dumb whore cops are easier to be lied to, and they're more likely to believe bullshit stories from foids.
Nietzsche IQ

Very Based and detailed analysis.
Foids can never equal men in any endeavor and anyone who things otherwise belongs in a lunatic asylum

Nietzsche IQ

Very Based and detailed analysis.
Foids can never equal men in any endeavor and anyone who things otherwise belongs in a lunatic asylum
These feminist retards are unstable and a danger to our society. Lunatic asylums won't be able to help them, the cucks and whores brainwashed by feminist horse shit need to be thrown into solitary confinement and fed only white bread soaked in piss. After a few weeks of living like that they'll be begging to return to the evil patriarchy that oppresses them.

1/10 i accidentally got one right

0/10 Power levels unlocked.

E697240B FA86 484B 99E3 DF3CA0F3D89F

I got 0. It also called me a beginner. Beginner of what? Being a simp?

Seems too ragefuel for me tbh.

Fine.
Screenshot 20210414 135045 DuckDuckGo

I only missed one!!!

They can try to “re-educate” me but things will get ugly real fast
True that, they wish they could reeducate us all molding our minds into the perfect mental slaves.

True that, they wish they could reeducate us all molding our minds into the perfect mental slaves.
It’s not going to go well for them at all. We are already blackpilled enough to not fall for the jewish mind games. They will have to be ready for an insurrection if they are going to try anything

It’s not going to go well for them at all. We are already blackpilled enough to not fall for the jewish mind games. They will have to be ready for an insurrection if they are going to try anything
Agreed.