Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how shall I learn magical abilities to create a tsukumogami girlfriend?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
for example like in this story https://hentai2read.com/the_goddess_is_an_onahole/1/2/

this will require some combination of mad science and demonick magick but we must either create some kind of Tulpa or else summon a ghost to inhabit a doll to be our girlfriend

What is most feasible? Share your supernatural achievements frens. Have you at least levitated a paperclip using your TK?

this is what happens when cope reaches critical mass

I dont know but interesting link, i will read it

There are a lot of stories involving onaholes but not as many which use it as a critical plot device.

With occultismaxxing you can do it.

There must be a blood sacrifice. Nothing is for free.

There must be a blood sacrifice. Nothing is for free.
Why blood? I thought cum alone could summon a succubus to inhabit a magic doll. I read it in this story once.

tfw no cute succubus gf

"The name of the woman you've been admiring all these years."

There's a few that my mind haven't gotten over the lust of since I was a child. Would that mean it would turn into possibly a 3 headed girl that's multirace?
Not that I would hate that.

Why blood? I thought cum alone could summon a succubus to inhabit a magic doll. I read it in this story once.
Blood has more power than semen.

Would that mean it would turn into possibly a 3 headed girl that's multirace?
Not that I would hate that.
MFW 2-headed tulpa bisects my dick fighting over who gets to blow me first because they don't know how to twin BJ

Don't worry, I went to Brownlow's College of Magic and Possession in Italy.

What you want to do here, is sacrifice a living organism's soul (could be an insect, a dog, whatever you want as long as it can bleed) and a sealing rock which can be found in the mountains of Nepal (any on the ground should do).

You take the desired object to possess (ideally, a sex doll), and you beat/crush the living organism to death with your sealing rock over the object and say "Ich mag es im Arsch".

After that, it should be properly possessed.
Do be aware though, that the soul of that which is sacrificed will ultimately determine the personality of that which is possessed, so sacrifice something with little to no malicious traits pewpew.

Last edited:
I coped too hard and made an anime plush my waifu. I have transcended the dimensional boundaries.

TGCvrx5

i don't know

Don't worry, I went to Brownlow's College of Magic and Possession in Italy.

What you want to do here, is sacrifice a living organism's soul (could be an insect, a dog, whatever you want as long as it can bleed) and a sealing rock which can be found in the mountains of Nepal (any on the ground should do).

You take the desired object to possess (ideally, a sex doll), and you beat/crush the living organism to death with your sealing rock over the object and say "Ich mag es im Arsch".

After that, it should be properly possessed.
Do be aware though, that the would of that which is sacrificed will ultimately determine the personality of that which is possessed, so sacrifice something with little to no malicious traits pewpew.
:feelsmage:Elder Wizard IQ

You need to reach wizardhood :feelsmage:

for example like in this story https://hentai2read.com/the_goddess_is_an_onahole/1/2/

this will require some combination of mad science and demonick magick but we must either create some kind of Tulpa or else summon a ghost to inhabit a doll to be our girlfriend

What is most feasible? Share your supernatural achievements frens. Have you at least levitated a paperclip using your TK?
Just summon a succubus like these people on /succgen/
https://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/24524257
Time to stop LARPing and get serious about this.

the soul of that which is sacrificed will ultimately determine the personality of that which is possessed, so sacrifice something with little to no malicious traits pewpew.
Do insects have malicious traits? I wouldn't feel guilty sacrificing a ladybug and then I can imagine my tulpa is Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

I coped too hard and made an anime plush my waifu. I have transcended the dimensional boundaries.
Post pics of your plushy wife

You need to reach wizardhood :feelsmage:
I already did that 3 years ago, did you overlook my username?

Just summon a succubus like these people on /succgen/
https://boards.4channel.org/x/thread/24524257
Time to stop LARPing and get serious about this.
That's the /x/ board but we should make a /succgen/ board on 8kun.top once boards are creatable again.

I'm waiting until I can cast black(destruction) magic, but my instructor says I need to reach level 30 first pewpew.
Brutal stuff man. Make sure to give him a taste of his own medicine when your powerful enough.

Brutal stuff man. Make sure to give him a taste of his own medicine when your powerful enough.
He said he was going to rope by the time he reaches level 35, so, unfortunately, I may not get the opportunity.
Do insects have malicious traits? I wouldn't feel guilty sacrificing a ladybug and then I can imagine my tulpa is Marinette Dupain-Cheng.
They can, it's just that they're less observable than that of animals that can openly express their emotions, which is why most summoners use animals such as dogs and rodents pewpew.

Post pics of your plushy wife

I already did that 3 years ago, did you overlook my username?

That's the /x/ board but we should make a /succgen/ board on 8kun.top once boards are creatable again.
the name of the thread is /succgen/ .
But have you tried summoning one? Or learning about Sex magick?

have you tried summoning one?
Or learning about Sex magick?
Only did some casual browsing on magick a long time ago but I think I lacked the focus / antiskepticism to give it a genuine go.

Remembered reading some "Quantum Touch" stuff where I thought it might be cool to use love-psionics to heal my dog and cat's tumors but they both died of cancer anyway so it kinda soured me on the feasibility of gaining supernatural abilities through willpower.

Only did some casual browsing on magick a long time ago but I think I lacked the focus / antiskepticism to give it a genuine go.

Remembered reading some "Quantum Touch" stuff where I thought it might be cool to use love-psionics to heal my dog and cat's tumors but they both died of cancer anyway so it kinda soured me on the feasibility of gaining supernatural abilities through willpower.
You should've started with the basics, energy work, Meditation, Body scanning, Tonglen, LBRP. Is what you should start off with.

I'll become a wizard one day

You should've started with the basics, energy work, Meditation, Body scanning, Tonglen, LBRP. Is what you should start off with.
I also remember reading about "Dragons of Justice" and "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce, plus there was this other acronym which I can't remember clearly .... had to do with Energy points around the body and intentionally gathering energy here...

This is going back about 15 years to my early internet days so ... New Energy Ways... NEW was it I think

Anyone recall "PSIPOG"? That one was catchier and easier to remember, Psychic Students in Pursuit of Guidance.

Man, pre-facebook/pre-YT/pre-Google/pre-MySpace internet was some interesting times. Max LARPing. Guys posting videos and I would watch them and shit. Could never get serious behind the attempt but it was a calming distraction from reading free webcomics to see these antics.

A what kind of gf now?

The cope in this thread is too much.

The djinn are quickly disinterested in depressed coomers. That kind of magick would require are really high state of mind and cheerfulness that is hard to maintain when you're ugly.

It would be better to try chaos magickmaxxing in hopes that you can manipulate a real foid into worshiping you.

It's all cope though, facial surgery magick is the only magick that can really help us.

holy shit that's old as fuck
Not as old as I thought, I was thinking 90s but looks like it ran 2000 to 2013. Come to think of it, I began high school in 2000 so that sounds about right, that's when I remember lurking there in my early internet days as I branched out from just hanging out at RPG and anime forums.

Used to hang out in a couple Church of Satan forums too but those seem to be shut down now. Oh well. Cool discussions.

Any newfags here too young to remember the Stickam days? I came for the camwhores but I stayed for the "Debate Faith" atheist circlejerk.

I miss feeling welcome in communities. Nowadays I seem to just constantly get banned from them for standing up to power.

The djinn are quickly disinterested in depressed coomers.
That kind of magick would require are really high state of mind and cheerfulness
that is hard to maintain when you're ugly.
True, you need a lot of tricks. I do cool stuff like hanging by gravity boots like a gigolo, skinning the cat, hacky sack, pampering puppies, overdosing on caffeine, laughing maniacally while doing massive backbends and getting swole rear delts from australian roads.

All interesting mood elevates which help detach from the feelings of helplessness and despair for massive temporary copes.

So if there were supernatural powers to be harnessed my habits could be an asset in getting proper rituals prepped for them.

It would be better to try chaos magickmaxxing in hopes that you can manipulate a real foid into worshiping you.
Ugh... is it volcel if I don't feel like any individual foid is worth that effort?

I mean if there was some kind of general prosperity chaos magick which had multiple effects and potential randomized romance happened to be one of them, sure, but I'm not sure I could get amped up about this if it was just due to oneinits for a solitary foid.

It's all cope though, facial surgery magick is the only magick that can really help us.
Clearly we need to enter UFC and get punched in face lots so as to create microfractures so as to facilitate potential realignments from the healing process, much as martial artists will break their clavicles to lengthen/thicken their shoulders.

So we don't grow back all deformed we of course must maximize our regenerative abilities through a combination of Alex Chiu's Neodymium Immortality Device Finger-Rings and Foot-Clamps combined with GorgeousPil and feasting upon the Life Force of non-Vampires and sending them to the Undead Gods.

misc bb forums
Been posting there since 2004, LOL

Any /wooo/ fans? We must harness the Potential Psychic Energy of the WWE Universe to cast massive crowd magicks funneled through Glen Jacobs.

most of that shit ends with everyone getting demons or possessed

tfw no cute succubus gf

I feel this more than I should.

Any /wooo/ fans? We must harness the Potential Psychic Energy of the WWE Universe to cast massive crowd magicks funneled through Glen Jacobs.
I always thought Jake the Snake would be a better fit for psychic energy considering his persona.

most of that shit ends with everyone getting demons or possessed
Was gonna ask how dangerous this is and how fucked are you (read: how fucked am I) when this invariably backfires on us?

I wish Val Venis and Jake the Snake would come back as a tag team promoting anti-circ

This is why I wish I was an autist sometimes.

Their capacity and ingenuity for cope exceeds that of the mortal man.

We must band together and learn to summon demon waifus before loneliness cripples us mentally.

This is why I wish I was an autist sometimes.

Their capacity and ingenuity for cope exceeds that of the mortal man.

Autist or ARTIST ? Keep in mind I'm just referencing an existing comic.

All autists are artists in their own way.
I'm not sure about that, social frustration only leads some to actually excel in their coping hobbies. Moreso it's the aspies who become artists because they are high-functioning.

Baseline autists can't even learn to read and shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back