Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How should rape be dealt with?

How should rape be dealt with?

• Like it is today, as a very serious crime (rape and murder are punished the same way)

• As a serious crime, but significantly less serious than murder (so, rape would be treated like theft

• As a minor crime (like speeding or getting a parking ticket); rape would get a fine and that's all

• Rape should not be treated as a crime (basically rape would be legal)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
I think, rape should be treated as a minor crime, like speeding or getting a parking ticket. Of course, if you get a bunch of tickets, you should go to jail for a year maybe, but that is all.

Raping virgins should be illegal and punishable via the death penalty. Raping roasties who already went through multiple men should be completely legal. This would be a good initiative to have more virgins. :dab:

Raping virgins should be illegal and punishable via the death penalty. Raping roasties who already went through multiple men should be completely legal. This would be a good initiative to have more virgins. :dab:
good point. I have added an "other" option

Your vote will be publicly visible.

Serious crime ofcourse, imagine your mom being raped :feelsokman:

good point. I have added an "other" option
Since most girls aren't virgins, I'm just sticking with the "rape should be legal" option anyways tbh.

Rape is serious only if virginity was taken, or female is loyal wife of honorable man. In other ways it is only petty crime

Keep it as it is. Rape worship is as degenerate as the behavior of the general foid masses.

I don't think rape should be legal.

Instead, it should just be law for holes to consent in taking incel dicks since they're sluts anyway

Eh. Rape is always accompanied by assault and sometimes kidnapping. Realistically speaking, there’s no way to prove a girl was a “virgin” if she’s been raped. I think I’d focus on prevention of the crime on the females end though. We tell people don’t wear flashy jewelry in ghetto areas or else you’ll get robbed, so why can’t we tell women don’t dress like sluts or you’ll likely get raped?

Everyone who hasn't voted for the 4th option, is a soy guzzling cum gurgling cuckold.

She should have to marry her rapist and they can’t legally divorce. If either commit adultery after, they get stoned to death.

I think what the women was wearing at the time should be taken into account. Like if shes covered head to toe in a Burka then you should get a really heavy sentence. If she was wearing nipple stars and a thong maybe not even punish it.

>gook
>balding
Is this even possible?
Literally me bro. I, a pure blood ricecel, got both receding hairline from my dad and crown hair balding from my mom. The full package of full course meal served by Norwood reaper

Literally me bro. I, a pure blood ricecel, got both receding hairline from my dad and crown hair balding from my mom. The full package of full course meal served by Norwood reaper

HidekiTojomaxx then

Wouldn't realistically work if rape were completely legal. It's only as much of a serious crime as murder because it needs just a strong deterrent; the act itself is overrated and society overly victimises the subjects of rape. It's not a good thing to happen to someone, though, and it doesn't really have a place in being legalised unless there was some massive overhaul in society. In my opinion, rape should be a crime on par with aggravated assault, and obviously there will often be factors like kidnapping, common assault and the such which will make the crime more severe. I think that this would actually reduce the numbers of females killed by rape because the assailant might as well kill them after to hide the evidence, and they will just be as violent as they like. If it were less serious, I think that rape would be a lot less of a traumatic experience. It's kinda like punishing shoplifting with death but shoplifting will still happen, but they'll just end up holding up the store and taking everything, if that makes sense

Eh. Rape is always accompanied by assault and sometimes kidnapping. Realistically speaking, there’s no way to prove a girl was a “virgin” if she’s been raped.

The burden of proof should be the girl to prove that she was a virgin and that she did nothing to provoke being raped. If she has a good reputation and there is no evidence that the ever put herself in a situation where men could have had sex with her, she should be considered a virgin. If a girl was ever alone with a male non-relative in one room for more than one minute, she should be considered a non-virgin, even if she still has her hymen. There was a time when any young woman who went outside without a chaperone was considered a slut.

In Ancient Rome, people who lived degenerate lifestyles such as dancers, entertainers and whores were stripped of their legal rights and protections. Because it was legal to rape or murder them, they were dependent on private bodyguards or pimps for protection because the state would not protect them from violence.

Keep it as it is.

If you believe that sluts and virgins deserve equal protection from rape, you're basically encouraging girls to become sluts. If there is no benefit for them in abstaining from degenerate behavior, why would they not jump on the Chad cock carousel? In a non-cucked society, the rape of a virgin would punishable by death; the rape of a slut would not be a crime at all, even if the act was done with a red hot iron rod.

Last edited:
serious crime if the foid is a virgin

serious crime if the victim is a man

minor crime if non-virgin (and no longer with the man she lost her virginity to)

not a crime if 3+ partners

It should be illegal. However, the cases need to be investigated fairly and be proven with substantial evidence.

Fun to trigger IT, but...

It's a crime. Punishment would vary depending on severity. With rape comes the implication of unwanted pregnancy. Why the hell would you want to legalize such an act, morals aside, given that it would place such a burden on tax payers to deal with the resulting bastard child? And then there's the tribal element. Why would any man agree to this when their own family consists of women? Men are protective of women in their tribe. And then there's the scenario where woman raises the kid, likely as a single parent. Yea, let's just add more impoverished, disadvantaged children to the general populace and see what effects it has on the community.

The rapist should be forced to marry the victim and pay a dower to the victim's father

The same as now, however, there should be better ways of telling whether the foid is lying. Signing a contract before having sex seems like a good idea.

With rape comes the implication of unwanted pregnancy.

The same thing is true about sex in general. If rape is bad because it risks causing unwanted pregnancy, then premarital sex should be considered equally bad because it is just as likely to lead to the same outcome.

Why the hell would you want to legalize such an act, morals aside, given that it would place such a burden on tax payers to deal with the resulting bastard child?
This is more of an argument against casual sex than against rape. Single mothers are a huge burden on the taxpayers, and there are millions of welfare-dependent single mothers in today's feminist society where rape is illegal.

You are assuming that the rapist would not be willing to raise the child at this own expense. Sometimes this is undoubtedly true, but there are also lots of non-rapists who want nothing to do with their children. It should be the responsibility of the father of the child to raise it. If the father refuses to do so, the child should not be supported at the taxpayers' expense.

Last edited:
The same thing is true about sex in general. If rape is bad because it risks causing unwanted pregnancy, then casual sex should be considered equally bad because it is just as likely to lead to the same outcome.

This is more of an argument against casual sex than against rape. Single mothers are a huge burden on the taxpayers, and there are millions of welfare single mothers in today's feminist society where rape is illegal.

You are assuming that the rapist would not be willing to raise the child at this own expense. Sometimes this is undoubtedly true, but there are also lots of non-rapists who want nothing to do with their children. It should be the responsibility of the father of the child to raise the child and provide for it. If the father refuses to do so, the child should not be supported at the taxpayers' expense.
I am against casual sex as well. If they made casual sex illegal then I say go for it.

Legalize rape for unmarried women over age 18 and/or are wearing provocative clothing.

All women will be getting married and yoga pants will be gone.

Getting a divorce requires community service of blowing incels.

I think the rape of children before puberty should be punished with castration, I'm dead serious. Also, all refugees who rape should be castrated. That is if you can proof without a doubt that the rape actually happened.

Also, all refugees who rape should be castrated
Castrated and severely beaten to a near death state so they learn not to come to my country and cause havoc

depends who's getting raped if its a slut who sleeps with everyone they deserve to be raped if its a child then death penalty if its gay than death penalty because faggots are disgusting

Serious crime if it's a virgin or someone's wife with the exception of extremely slutty clothes.

Petty crime if it's a slut.

ofc it should be legal, foids are fuckstocks not more not less

why should it be dealt with?
Eh. Rape is always accompanied by assault and sometimes kidnapping.
you can always arrest based on these grounds. Maybe women shouldnt dress provocatively, then these things would not happen.

I agree but it would be hard to prove she was a virgin.

Height of Mount Everest IQ.

Rejection is worst than rape, so rape should be justified