Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how sirenians and cetaceans evolved the exact same tail shape?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
manatees of course have a petal like shaped tail but dugongs who are part of the same family have this exact same shape as whales despite the two not being anything close to each other. Convergent evolution of course, but isn't it incredibly similar? Other ancient animals who weren't mammals like ichthyosaurs also evolved this same fish-like shape in their tails. How come random mutations could give this exact same shape?

Sirenia_Diversity.jpg

dolphin_McClure.jpg

manatees of course have a petal like shaped tail but dugongs who are part of the same family have this exact same shape as whales despite the two not being anything close to each other. Convergent evolution of course, but isn't it incredibly similar? Other ancient animals who weren't mammals like ichthyosaurs also evolved this same fish-like shape in their tails. How come random mutations could give this exact same shape?

Sirenia_Diversity.jpg

dolphin_McClure.jpg
Your knowledge of biology and evolution mogs mine tbh

No convergent evolution for you face

thanks boyo I love this subject, but isn't it quite intriguing?
It is tbh
One of my favorite copes when there is nothing to do is watching documentaries about this kind of thing.

I knew incel terms had gone mainstream when looking up documentaries about the Cambrian earlier this year and seeing the Anomalocaris referred to in the comments as a 'chad'.

Last edited:
Likely certain shapes,features are just the most efficient and naturally animals evolve towards them. similar to how many birds,reptiles and mammals tend to have 2 eyes and not more despite being from different genetic linerages.

I love this subject
It is tbh
One of my favorite copes when there is nothing to do is watching documentaries about this kind of thing.

I knew incel terms had gone mainstream when looking up documentaries about the Cambrian earlier this year and seeing the Anomalocaris referred to in the comments as a 'chad'.
Here's some entertainment for you (this was one of the first youtube channels in english I subscribed to. Good stuff)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfQuDKgwDTo

I'll look at it tbh but the lack of animation and cgi leaves a lot to the imagination and can get boring just viewing still slides and audio. Brutal graphicspill and motionpill tbhngl
Brootal ADDPILL tbhngl

Brootal ADDPILL tbhngl
Maybe but it's more about what I have the patience to sit through tbh
I'm not going to really learn anything from watching an entire video with still audio and pictures.

Maybe but it's more about what I have the patience to sit through tbh
I'm not going to really learn anything from watching an entire video with still audio and pictures.
It's ok boyo I too only value entertainment above all. I don't even care about learning anymore. I haven't watched that channel in quite a while tbh. I used to be fascinated by paleontology and biology but not anymore

It's ok boyo I too only value entertainment above all.
tbh it's not 2007 anymore. Such videos were only interesting back when the video quality didn't allow for good streaming of real time graphics and cgi online in videos.

I don't even care about learning anymore.
You should always be learning tbh if nothing else it's a good cope and it's not like there's much else to do. One of the most reliable copes too if you just like to read and browse different things on the internet and the topics you can search up are almost endless.

I haven't watched that channel in quite a while tbh. I used to be fascinated by paleontology and biology but not anymore
It's a fascinating subject but tbh this world is so artificial and shaped by normies that any relic of the past relating to paleontology and biology is all covered up and completely ruined. Even most vegetation and animals in many areas are now foreign and exotic because of normies insisting on owning foreign pets and plants and releasing them in the wild in the past up to the present.

tbh it's not 2007 anymore. Such videos were only interesting back when the video quality didn't allow for good streaming of real time graphics and cgi online in videos.

You should always be learning tbh if nothing else it's a good cope and it's not like there's much else to do. One of the most reliable copes too if you just like to read and browse different things on the internet and the topics you can search up are almost endless.

It's a fascinating subject but tbh this world is so artificial and shaped by normies that any relic of the past relating to paleontology and biology is all covered up and completely ruined. Even most vegetation and animals in many areas are now foreign and exotic because of normies insisting on owning foreign pets and plants and releasing them in the wild in the past up to the present.
No matter how much knowledge I acquire I will always be low iq so I don't give a shit tbh, but yeah it's a good cope as long as I'm interested in whatever the fuck I'm learning. The thing about biology is that it's not the same as it used to be back when I was naive and unaware of the fact that life is a twisted joke, just a bunch of freaks endlessly competing for survival and reproduction, it's always the same shit with different colors so to speak. Although I have to say my fascination hasn't disappeared entirely, it has rather turned into a morbid interest kinda like the feeling you have when you watch gore for the first time I guess, that's what I feel when I'm watching a documentary, I feel like I'm watching a freakshow but it's fun :)
And you do have add, stop denying it :feelsjuice:

No matter how much knowledge I acquire I will always be low iq so I don't give a shit tbh, but yeah it's a good cope as long as I'm interested in whatever the fuck I'm learning. The thing about biology is that it's not the same as it used to be back when I was naive and unaware of the fact that life is a twisted joke, just a bunch of freaks endlessly competing for survival and reproduction, it's always the same shit with different colors so to speak. Although I have to say my fascination hasn't disappeared entirely, it has rather turned into a morbid interest kinda like the feeling you have when you watch gore for the first time I guess, that's what I feel when I'm watching a documentary, I feel like I'm watching a freakshow but it's fun :)
I'm sorry the world has beaten you down tbh the world insists on breaking ugly male's spirit and will to live. This is so clear by how they won't even allow ugly males to enjoy one thing to themselves.

]QUOTE]
And you do have add, stop denying it :feelsjuice:
[/QUOTE]
Never got diagnosed with it and never interacted well with people that had add though.
My attention span is just low right now because I'm exhausted tbh

Never got diagnosed with it and never interacted well with people that had add though.
My attention span is just low right now because I'm exhausted tbh
Yeah I'm just kiddn
I'm sorry the world has beaten you down tbh the world insists on breaking ugly male's spirit and will to live. This is so clear by how they won't even allow ugly males to enjoy one thing to themselves.
Yeah fuck the world :feelsjuice:

Yeah I'm just kiddn
I see
tbh add and non-NT aren't always synonymous.
Maybe when people say vaccines and too much exposure to television have increased rates of autism they mean add more than traditional autism tbhngl

ngl I've definitely noticed that in Millennials and successive generations of guys since then like Gen Z

Yeah fuck the world :feelsjuice:
You know it man. It isn't even about sex at a certain point but about trying to demoralize us into silence and into working for no reward.

I see
tbh add and non-NT aren't always synonymous.
Maybe when people say vaccines and too much exposure to television have increased rates of autism they mean add more than traditional autism tbhngl

ngl I've definitely noticed that in Millennials and successive generations of guys since then like Gen Z
I don't even have a clear definition of autism in my mind tbhngltbh I just know I'm stupid and nonNT.
You know it man. It isn't even about sex at a certain point but about trying to demoralize us into silence and into working for no reward.
We're nothing more than cattle for these fuckers

I don't even have a clear definition of autism in my mind tbhngltbh I just know I'm stupid and nonNT.
Autism falls under various definitions tbh
There's the classic definition of autism where the symptoms of low inhib and speech impediments are clear and then there is the more subtle high-functioning autism like aspergers.

We're nothing more than cattle for these fuckers
tbh and no surprise every time we are forced to work for no reward we feel bad and feel like relaxing. It's only natural.
Soyciety is so insane though that it has even started harping about muh self improvement in addition to the daily grind of work.
No guy in the past unless training for a fight felt some sort of weird urge to constantly self improve for no tangible reward.

No guy in the past unless training for a fight felt some sort of weird urge to constantly self improve for no tangible reward
137702504 donkey chasing carrot that is tied to him and drags cart with load sketch engraving

Autism falls under various definitions tbh
There's the classic definition of autism where the symptoms of low inhib and speech impediments are clear and then there is the more subtle high-functioning autism like aspergers.
I've read some stuff about it but I'm still too ignorant to form my own opinions on the subject, the whole thing is too broad for my brain to grasp. Besides I don't take psychiatry too seriously tbh. But yeah I agree with you that kids are getting more and more autistic.

:lul: jesus christ it's over