Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How societies opress men

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
In le ancient time,society cleansed their excess male population by either sending them to wars or use them as slave labours to build gargantuan walls and roads and pyramids.

If you are a simple minded cuck,you might think
hey look,muh modern enlightened society is not doing that modern society is actually pro men :soy:

The truth is,modern day society is still getting rid of and 'punishing' its male population,especially the proletariat incels

But instead of direct and masculinist use of force(sending us to wars) the modern day liberals diffused the method of disposing men from a single direct method into several,subtle,continious methods that killed us slowly and inflict mental,not physical damage to us.Their method is subtle,but dangerous nevertheless

These methods range from condemning us to perpetual social isolation and turn us into khhvs living in basement,putting us to wage slavery while giving us the false hope that wage slaving can make us ascends,punishing us with male taxes,forcing us to feed children and women that is not ours,force feeding us diazepam and bombarding us with propaganda about how bad masculinity is,among many others
All of these methods have one end goal:To exhaust men mentally and drive us into either rope or self-castration(being a tranny or a male feminist) and thus solve the excess men problem.

Just imagine,folks.
Most of the strife and suffering you feel as an incel,is all a coordinated measure to drive you into fatalism courtesy of our modernist society,fueled by global capitalism and moral relativism
(Note:I am not saying that our inceldom is entirely caused by society,because to do so is to deny biology;but there is a reason why inceldom and sexual starvation reached its peak in the modern era,where even sub-6 men can be incels)

Can we find a way to turn the tables ? Are we forever doomed ?

Leave society, kidnap 7 woman for every day of the week and go to live in an isolated isle or even underwater.

I hope I have helped to resolve your doubt, also remember to click on my disclaimer.

Most of the strife and suffering you feel as an incel, is all a coordinated measure to drive you into fatalism courtesy of our modernist society, fueled by global capitalism and moral relativism
there is a reason why inceldom and sexual starvation reached its peak in the modern era, where even sub-6 men can be incels

Leave society, kidnap 7 woman for every day of the week and go to live in an isolated isle or even underwater.

We don't read

Its the fucking jews they've been pupeteering the downfall of western society for a long time. Mark my words when the west falls a Zionist regime will rise.

Yeah, probably. I know I'm fucked until I kick the bucket because I can barely hold a conversation without getting judged for being a white(ish), autistic male.

Unfortunately it worked on me. (srs) I've become a depressive nihilistic asshole irl. Even I hate myself.