Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "How South Park Exposed the Dark Truth Behind Bullying"

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3xFE0GJQBs

I love South Park, I find it to be a hilarious show, but since one of its writers is a kike (and cuck as well) it tends to have some shitty blue pilled advice on life.

This episode is one big cope. Bullies are not necessarily miserable people who die alone and in suffering. Many bullies go on to live wonderful lives, with beautiful partners, successful careers and die surrounded by people who love them. Just like bullying victims might have awful lives and die alone themselves. The South Park Episode (and this video) try to help bullying victims in coping by doing the oldest trick in the book, which is painting bullies as sad people who have it bad at the end. But the truth is the only cure for bullying is not telling yourself they will lose in the end while you get insulted or assaulted. It's to FIGHT BACK, by all means necessary, and make the bully afraid, not only of you, but afraid of ever being a bully ever again. I never had bullies, because the few people who tried to insult me, mock me, etc. got either insulted back or (in some cases) punched in the face or a knee to the gut. I am not ashamed of standing up for myself, and if I had a child, I would teach them the same thing. Bullying does not go away if you allow it to happen, and the bullies will not get punished by some sort of divine karma or something like that.

TL;DR: FIGHT BACK, PEOPLE THIS VIDEO IS BS

Brutal

Last edited:
As a lifelong bullying victim who is now posting regularly on an incel forum, I can confirm with my own life.

Ok, but what if I did bullying sometimes in my childhood and teens, but also suffered from it? Where do I fit?

Bullying is a fucking impossible scenario. It enrages me to no end because I am fairly gymmaxxed and I am stronger than most people and could kick their fucking ass if I tried. I used to work with meat with my bare hands. I know how much force it takes to ply flesh from bone and we're talking cold meat that a lot tougher than human.

Problem is all bullies are fucking COWARDS. I've seen that stupid fucking pouty face too many times when you turn it around and fight back either with words or action. They are of course scared. Then - like the sniveling shit sacks they all are - they turn it all around on authorities like teachers or bosses and say you were assaulting them. Then you get fucking burned for it. This has happened so many times in fucking life. I feel afraid to defend myself purely because I know I don't pull off the best social image (because I can't) and defending myself will and has got myself in trouble.

Bullying is a fucking impossible scenario. It enrages me to no end because I am fairly gymmaxxed and I am stronger than most people and could kick their fucking ass if I tried. I used to work with meat with my bare hands. I know how much force it takes to ply flesh from bone and we're talking cold meat that a lot tougher than human.

Problem is all bullies are fucking COWARDS. I've seen that stupid fucking pouty face too many times when you turn it around and fight back either with words or action. They are of course scared. Then - like the sniveling shit sacks they all are - they turn it all around on authorities like teachers or bosses and say you were assaulting them. Then you get fucking burned for it. This has happened so many times in fucking life. I feel afraid to defend myself purely because I know I don't pull off the best social image (because I can't) and defending myself will and has got myself in trouble.
The problem is that they are more afraid of you than the consequences of turning you in, because they know you won't do shit after they took it to the "authorities".

The problem is that they are more afraid of you than the consequences of turning you in, because they know you won't do shit after they took it to the "authorities".

We've all seen it though. Being bullied relentlessly and then when you make a very well deserved defensive move all the sudden you are in the wrong. Bullies also cultivate followers to back them up. Bullies hardly ever do it alone; they're cowards after all. Even neutral bystanders will side with a bully because defending a victim would make them seem uncool. That or the by-stander then engages in spin-off bullying where they then insult you under the guise of leaving you alone.

The problen is the reason why you get bullied.
I've been bullied all my life and mocked/name called/belittled and used as a joke even as an adult...if they are low class people with thug friends you risk to get in very dangerous situation.

We've all seen it though. Being bullied relentlessly and then when you make a very well deserved defensive move all the sudden you are in the wrong. Bullies also cultivate followers to back them up. Bullies hardly ever do it alone; they're cowards after all. Even neutral bystanders will side with a bully because defending a victim would make them seem uncool. That or the by-stander then engages in spin-off bullying where they then insult you under the guise of leaving you alone.
lmao I couldn't care less about their "following" or the "authorities". If someone push me over the edge, they will get their face smashed
You talk like all it takes to abuse you freely is being popular.

Chad doesn't bully. It's always low to high-tier normies or Brads who do the bullying.

lmao I couldn't care less about their "following" or the "authorities". If someone push me over the edge, they will get their face smashed
You talk like all it takes to abuse you freely is being popular.
I dislike that kind of chest beating. Either that's all you're doing and it's all talk. Shit talk.

Or you really would do that and face the bullshit of the court system which could go wildly either way. Doesn't matter what's true and if you were defending yourself. Assholes will just flip it on you and because you'll be the defendant it's you risking jail time.

I'd really like to not risk jail time over someone else bullshit.

That's how fucked this clown world is. It's another social lookism blackpill.

I dislike that kind of chest beating. Either that's all you're doing and it's all talk. Shit talk.

Or you really would do that and face the bullshit of the court system which could go wildly either way. Doesn't matter what's true and if you were defending yourself. Assholes will just flip it on you and because you'll be the defendant it's you risking jail time.

I'd really like to not risk jail time over someone else bullshit.

That's how fucked this clown world is. It's another social lookism blackpill.
Ask the shistains who provoked me in the past if I am all talk
I never threaten people, I just do it. They have to learn it the hard way.
Chad doesn't bully. It's always low to high-tier normies or Brads who do the bullying.
And actual incels as well

Last edited:
South Park is pretty bluepilled tbh
Also that a lot of normies like the show shows how much they love making fun of others. So much for a "good personality"

Ask the shistains who provoked me in the past if I am all talk
I never threaten people, I just do it. They have to learn it the hard way.

And actual incels as well
Alright let us know when you get arrested

Too late for me.

can't confirm. mine were simultaneously the chads
Never been bullied by a Chad, actually I've never known one, they're just so rare these days. Mostly normies and even girls bullied me.

Never been bullied by a Chad, actually I've never known one, they're just so rare these days. Mostly normies and even girls bullied me.
girls are a no-brainer. they are living bully-machineries.

Stop being so afraid of being arrested and fight back

It's never too late. You might find a bully tomorrow.
Cool avi btw

I'm not saying I wouldn't. I'm saying a lot of people really don't know how to calculate risk. If it was life or death/seriously injury then yes I would and the other would be in a world of hurt. It usually isn't though and often it's a cowardly attack that's quick and done. I know. You deserve revenge. But that's exactly what the scrum bags and court will use against you because now they'll say you had a motive and intent.

If you end up catching even a charge it could cost you money and time out the ass. If you get a record - especially a violent one - and you thought it was over before well.... Goodbye many opportunities including freedom to travel and escape whatever shithole you're in.

Bullying is like "domestic violence". It's usually mutual, or at least, trickle-down. It's seldom the ridiculous perp/victim narrative you see in the media all the time. People are assholes in general. The people who were meanest to me as a kid were my friends. And vice-versa.

i can't relate i am that guy who fuck the bullies up.

Chads can bully or not. Chads only goal is to fuck as many bitches as possible. we're like ants to him

Chads can bully or not. Chads only goal is to fuck as many bitches as possible. we're like ants to him
Chad doesn't feel the need to bully precisely because of that. You're not a threat to him at all. At most he'll feel sorry for you.

Ok, but what if I did bullying sometimes in my childhood and teens, but also suffered from it? Where do I fit?
If you're not a natural bully it doesn't count

If you're not a natural bully it doesn't count
I started bullying a guy when I was very young, 4 years old I remember of bullying a kid of my old school, making fun of him and doing this with him:
even though he hated it, and I only did it to annoy him.

Then I moved from a new school, but I stopped the bullyin and started to fight phisically with other students, I gave them punchs and received punchs. There was one time I got very enraged, a guy broke my glasses (I don't use them anymore) when I was 6 years old, and I picked up a knife of the kitchen and started running toward him, I would really stab him, but a teacher stopped me and I was almost suspended from the school. When I was 10 years old, a guy was mocking me, I got so enraged I picked a pencil and tried to stab his eye with it, and my friends and his friends stopped me.

But when I was 13, me and one friend of mine started mocking a group of guys in the class, but it was just annoying them, nothing serious as before, even though one of them said he would killed me if I didn't stop to annoy them.

But I suffered bullying sometimes too.

Am I a natural bully?

Last edited:
I started bullying a guy when I was very young, 4 years old I remember of bullying a kid of my old school, making fun of him and doing this with him: View attachment 417178 even though he hated it, and I only did it to annoy him.

Then I didn't continue to bullying in my old school, but to fight phisically with other students, I gave them punchs and received punchs. There was one time I got very enraged, a guy broke my glasses (I don't use them anymore) when I was 6 years old, and I picked up a knife of the kitchen and started running toward him, I would really stab him, but a teacher stopped me and I was almost suspended from the school. When I was 10 years old, a guy was mocking me, I got so enraged I picked a pencil and tried to stab his eye with it, and my friends and his friends stopped me.

But when I was 13, me and one friend of mine started mocking a group of guys in the class, but it was just annoying them, nothing serious as before, even though one of them said he would killed me if I didn't stop to annoy them.

Am I a natural bullying?
Doesn't seem like it to me really, but it's complicated, I think you can determine it better than I can. Did you start bullying because you were bullied or were you bullied/witnessed bullying and decided that was fun? It could still go either way even with these questions answered but it might help.

Doesn't seem like it to me really, but it's complicated, I think you can determine it better than I can. Did you start bullying because you were bullied or were you bullied/witnessed bullying and decided that was fun? It could still go either way even with these questions answered but it might help.
I started bullying because I had a very agressive personality as a kid, and I found it funny, I bullied a girl (based) too in the 3th grade.

I was bullied, but I started bullying before

I started bullying because I had a very agressive personality as a kid, and I found it funny, I bullied a girl (based) too in the 3th grade.

I was bullied, but I started bullying before
It seems like you are a natural bully, but you just aren't getting the benefits of it. Is your face trucel tier and are you small?

It seems like you are a natural bully, but you just aren't getting the benefits of it. Is your face trucel tier and are you small?
5'10, with shoes 5'11, not small.

My face is 4/10, and I was not ugly as a kid.

I don't bully people anymore, mostly did it as a kid. I think maybe that's why the benefits don't come nowadays.

But I remember not having trouble of making friends as a kid, maybe this was one of the benefits?

And one of the friends that mocked the group of the guys with me, he was average looking and only 1 inch smaller than me, but he never got the benefits too, I think only GL bulliers get the benefits.

Nowadays I'm very calm and passive, I think I wasted all the agressiviness I had

Can't even defend yourself because if you do everyone will look at you as if you're the bad guy.

I started bullying a guy when I was very young, 4 years old I remember of bullying a kid of my old school, making fun of him and doing this with him: View attachment 417178 even though he hated it, and I only did it to annoy him.

Then I moved from a new school, but I stopped the bullyin and started to fight phisically with other students, I gave them punchs and received punchs. There was one time I got very enraged, a guy broke my glasses (I don't use them anymore) when I was 6 years old, and I picked up a knife of the kitchen and started running toward him, I would really stab him, but a teacher stopped me and I was almost suspended from the school. When I was 10 years old, a guy was mocking me, I got so enraged I picked a pencil and tried to stab his eye with it, and my friends and his friends stopped me.

Am I a natural bully?
no, you're an generic asshole

We've all seen it though. Being bullied relentlessly and then when you make a very well deserved defensive move all the sudden you are in the wrong.
Same with life. Society bullies you forever and you lash out.. suddenly you are the problem and not what got you to this point in the first place.
Can't even defend yourself because if you do everyone will look at you as if you're the bad guy.
In society Ugly = Evil.

We've all seen it though. Being bullied relentlessly and then when you make a very well deserved defensive move all the sudden you are in the wrong
told this story a few times here but when I was in high school I got into a fight with a guy who routinely gave me shit for no reason. I trained in Judo since I was about 6 or 7, so one day he started with his bullshit and I threw him and choked him out. Of course, I got made out to be the bad guy. There is no way to win for low status men in these situations.

told this story a few times here but when I was in high school I got into a fight with a guy who routinely gave me shit for no reason. I trained in Judo since I was about 6 or 7, so one day he started with his bullshit and I threw him and choked him out. Of course, I got made out to be the bad guy. There is no way to win for low status men in these situations.
I hear that.

I've also mentioned and been grilled for it on here that I actually have the self-control not to lash out even when someone assaults me. Why? Because I am not weak and I know it. I was gymmaxxed in my teens and always have been. What I know will happen and has happened is that when you make a completely justified defensive move you get labeled the enemy. Bullies are complete cowards and have no issue immediately doing a 180 and playing victim. If you think school is bad...try soyciety and that complete horse shit that is any "justice" system. All court is is appearances and make-believe

All that matters is that you made him shit his pants, feel like a pathetic loser and probably prevented the vermin from ever bullying someone else, ever. You are a hero and don't let any normie ape tell you otherwise.