Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how tai girl swipes on tinder in bangkok

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
u need to be white chad. not even average white guy and she rejects all ethnics including her own race

Not one asian was seem as attractive. This explains a lot.

Fucking whore i hate noodlewhores.
I bet she is a 4/10
I would reject her bec. of her TOXIC PERSONAILTY.

Tinder is soul-sucking confidence-destroying scam for 90% of men.
As for Thailand, I've been in Bangkok for a layover and foids were just as uninterested in me as in any other city I've been to, so fuck SEA.

I already mog her in terms of ntness. She is not in my level, do you think she has an ok mental health? Hell no...
True most noodlewhores are mentally ill. I NT mog like 80% of them

retarded_face.png

Being ethnic is a curse

How do we know if Its true.Could actually be a man larping as a foid

As I say, there is no place for ugly man nowadays. Girls can find a white chad anywhere at anytime. These noodlewhores are the worse, they hate their own race and prefer guys from any other race than asian guys.

She is with that guy and doesn’t want to be seen like a slut in front of him so she is seimiping left.

Results would be a lot different if was swiping alone

wtf in the opening I would kill to be some of the guys she swiped left. They mog me brutally by 2-4 points

She probably ugly herself and I wouldn't

As I say, there is no place for ugly man nowadays. Girls can find a white chad anywhere at anytime. These noodlewhores are the worse, they hate their own race and prefer guys from any other race than asian guys.

Noodlewhores in the West, along with upper-class young ricefoids in large Asian cities, have gotten used to white dick. They probably stand out compared to foids of other races in terms of the racial self-hatred they have. I'd love to see someone conduct a study on this.

A ricefoid once asked me if it was true that ricemen have smaller penises. She then confided to me that all four of her previous boyfriends were white.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Disgusting disgusting disgusting
Pure distilled ragefuel