Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are you?

Pick:

• Below 5'5

Votes: 13 6.9%
  • 5'5-5'6

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • 5'7-5'8

Votes: 38 20.1%
  • 5'9-5'10

Votes: 41 21.7%
  • 5'11-6'

Votes: 35 18.5%
  • 6'1-6'2

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • 6'3+

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Croatia. It's even worse further down south where I used to live. In southern Croatia I was legit heightmogged by just about everyone, even older people. Now I live up north and the people are slightly shorter, but still huge because the city I live in is full of southernfags and Bosnians.
>inb4 the average is not that tall
BULLSHIT. Young people are ridiculously tall here. 60+ oldfags are shorter, but I don't care about old people. I compete with people my own age and they're tall as fuck.

I can't even imagine what it's like in Montenegro and southern Bosnia where even the statistics admit that people are 6'0" - 6'1" on average. The actual average there is probably 6'2" - 6'3". It's crazy.
Thing is, southern Croats are identical to Montenegrins and southern Bosnians. We're the same exact people so it pisses me off that people think all Croatians are the same. They measure northern manlets and conclude that everyone is 5'11.5" on average. Southern Croats are easily 6'1" on average. I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

I don't care if people think I'm lying or exaggerating, I'm not. I've lived in this country for 24 years, I know what's going on.
>inb4 you only notice tall men
No. I'm autistic, I analyze everyone's height and compare myself to everyone else. That's basically all I do when I'm in public.
At least where I live now there's chink tourists everywhere and they're all midgets. For some reasons chinks prefer continental tourist destinations instead of coastlines.
It feels good when I walk by 5'5" chinks, not going to lie. I just don't get to experience that with natives.

I guess this is what you're talking about.
Dinaric Alps 185.6 cm (6 ft 1 in) men and 171.8 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) women.

With 6' you don't have it that bad still.

I guess this is what you're talking about.
Dinaric Alps 185.6 cm (6 ft 1 in) men and 171.8 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in) women.

With 6' you don't have it that bad still.
I'm not a strong 6'0" either and yes, Dinaricfags are tall and only Dinaricfags. Northern Croats are not Dinaric, they're hungarian and austrian rape babies, but still tall. I'm tired of it, I want to live in Romania where the average height is like 5'8".

Pic related, Dinaric Alps. Fucking 187.6cm in one city. Also ages 17-20, so some of these kids are still growing. JFL kill me.

Dinaricfags

Attachments

• 2000px-Dinaric_Alps_subdivisions-fr.svg.png
    2000px-Dinaric_Alps_subdivisions-fr.svg.png
    823.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
I’m pretty tall actually. Around 6’2-3

Doesnt mean shit when ur an an autistic mentalcel :/

If you're under 5'10'' with a sub-7 face in the west it's over

I'm not a strong 6'0" either and yes, Dinaricfags are tall and only Dinaricfags. Northern Croats are not Dinaric, they're hungarian and austrian rape babies, but still tall. I'm tired of it, I want to live in Romania where the average height is like 5'8".

Pic related, Dinaric Alps. Fucking 187.6cm in one city. Also ages 17-20, so some of these kids are still growing. JFL kill me.

View attachment 88213

Damn it's a pretty big difference from south to north. Almost 10cm from one place to the other.

You should move. In most countries with 182 you would be good.

god damn i did not expect 31 votes to be taller then my height of 5'10...

I have grown a little , now I am 183 cm tall

America is not your ally. America wants to slowly kill you and laugh while you still pray for salvation. There is no happy ending, allow the longing for death to consume your soul. It doesn't matter if you die a hERo or just rope, kill yourself before society kills you.

like I always say this type of thread just prove one thing

FACE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HEIGHT

6'4".

Despite what manlets seem to think, it doesn't help.

I think that's because most users here are young. And the average for young men isn't 5'9 or 5'10. It's above that.
Eh, 5’11.2” for whites in America but we’re pretty diverse here. The ethnics def do bring it down. I was saying average more along the lines of global average.

The magical 6'0 where foids are supposed to be fighting for you pretty much

5'5 subhuman reporting in

King of manlets right here. Im 4'8.

6’1 the last time I measured.

So many tall users here.

Not sure if incels.is or chads.is

The magical 6'0 where foids are supposed to be fighting for you pretty much
6'0" is the cutoff. The minimum height required for a foid to even look at you. No one's going to be fighting to get a sub5 6' nerd.

6'0" is the cutoff. The minimum height required for a foid to even look at you. No one's going to be fighting to get a sub5 6' nerd.

Cutoff is the average height where you live. No foid wants to be seen with a short man. It's a status thing.

Who are 6feet tall are fakecels
Chad.is

looks like a normal bell curve to me tbh..

5'9.5" barefoot morning height NGL, another half inch and I could've been King of the Manlets. Thanks Mum and Dad. :feelsrope:

5'9.5" barefoot morning height NGL, another half inch and I could've been King of the Manlets. Thanks Mum and Dad. :feelsrope:
Morning height is suifuel for me. I actually wake up at exactly 183cm, so 6'0" on the dot. I lose 2cm during the day, though and it pisses me off. Every morning I get to experience being 6'0" for an hour or so. It's all taken from me by noon.

Morning height is suifuel for me. I actually wake up at exactly 183cm, so 6'0" on the dot. I lose 2cm during the day, though and it pisses me off. Every morning I get to experience being 6'0" for an hour or so. It's all taken from me by noon.

I'm thinking about moving to Portugal or Spain where I would likely be average with 5'10.

l m a o @ these incels are lying

you are telling me there are twice as many 6 footers on incels.is than the general population?

that makes no damn sense. if that's true, then being tall causes inceldom.

New-height-distribution-with-legend.jpg

l m a o @ these incels are lying

you are telling me there are twice as many 6 footers on incels.is than the general population?

that makes no damn sense. if that's true being tall causes inceldom.

New-height-distribution-with-legend.jpg
A lot of lying faggots here. There can't be that many 6'1" - 6'5" men here unless this entire forum is scandis, dutch and ex-yugoslavs. A lot of guys don't measure properly or just guess their height.

A lot of lying faggots here. There can't be that many 6'1" - 6'5" men here unless this entire forum is scandis, dutch and ex-yugoslavs. A lot of guys don't measure properly or just guess their height.

i'm dying of laughter.

in the general population if you're 6 foot, you're in the top 15% of men.

on incels.is you are only in the top 49%. Half the users here are over 5'11. L M F A O

I'm dyingggggg

i'm dying of laughter.

in the general population if you're 6 foot, you're in the top 15% of men.

on incels.is you are only in the top 49%. Half the users here are over 5'11. L M F A O

I'm dyingggggg
It's obvious what's going on here. Average height fags and 6' fags adding inches to their height, measuring wrong, guessing their height etc.
Why the fuck would anyone lie about their height on the internet?

incels.is proved beyond a shadow of doubt that height causes inceldom.

time to manletmaxxxxx

incels.is proved beyond a shadow of doubt that height causes inceldom.

time to manletmaxxxxx
Time to fuck up my spinal discs and posture.
JFL at being over 5'11" in 2019.

5'5. Almost 5'6.
Being a manlet sucks

5'9 is the incel height.. i knew it :cryfeels:

where u from

One of tallest places in the world. :feelsrope:

Most users here are 15-25. Young people are really tall. And I don't believe at the average statistics. No way the average in most countries is 5'9-5'10. I'm shorter than like 80% of young men.

5’11” - right in that no man’s land between manlet and acceptable height.