Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are you?

Pick:

• Below 5'5

Votes: 13 6.9%
  • 5'5-5'6

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • 5'7-5'8

Votes: 38 20.1%
  • 5'9-5'10

Votes: 41 21.7%
  • 5'11-6'

Votes: 35 18.5%
  • 6'1-6'2

Votes: 33 17.5%
  • 6'3+

Votes: 12 6.3%

• Total voters
Last time I was measured I was 18 and I was 5'10. But I think a got an inch since then maybe.

5'9 with lifts

5'8, death sentence in the west
Just move to one non-white South American country. That height will be no problem.
How many times will this thread be posted? I feel like I'm going crazy I see this theme constantly. I was literally talking about how repetitive this site is and I mentioned the "how tall are you" constant threads and I switch to the front page and what do I fucking see? HOW TALL ARE YOU THREAD!!! I feel like I died and am now stuck looking at the same shit again and again and again and again and again in a constant cycle.
+1

5ft10 king of the manlets.

I'm 5'5, honestly tho with heightmaxxing, elevator shoes/boots, etc you can fraud your height by 4-5 Inches, and if you haven't tried it you're volcel.

manlet cope thread tbh
face > height

4-5 inches? :feelswow:
Yeah there are some boots that add up to 4 Inches, with certain posture and hairstyles you can fraud 1-2 Inches aswell, there are other methods of frauding height aswell.

Yeah there are some boots that add up to 4 Inches, with certain posture and hairstyles you can fraud 1-2 Inches aswell, there are other methods of frauding height aswell.

You have to take them off sometimes. 4 inches is too much and looks weird for sure. 1-2 inches is ok, everything above that is ridiculous.

i'm dying of laughter.

in the general population if you're 6 foot, you're in the top 15% of men.

on incels.is you are only in the top 49%. Half the users here are over 5'11. L M F A O

I'm dyingggggg

this is what kills me. this forum seems to have the top 20% of men when it comes to height. and those men all seem to be 15. when you guys are grown up you gonna be 6'5. many here have deluded themsellves into thinking 6'1 and 6'2 is manlet. you gotta be kidding me. this is compeltely disconnected from reality.

i'm dying of laughter.

in the general population if you're 6 foot, you're in the top 15% of men.

on incels.is you are only in the top 49%. Half the users here are over 5'11. L M F A O

I'm dyingggggg
Agreed, either this forum is filled with tallfags (in that case, fuck off) or some muthafuckas lying, its even worse on lookmax.me where every user is 6'3+, its ironic isnt it? the "incel" forums attract the biggest slayers..

Wow a lot more tall guys here than I would have thought!

... Maybe because it's hard to see height on apps like Tinder?