Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How tall are you?

Five-seveN_Rotators_3-1800x1275.jpg

jk, i'm actually 5'8. i just wanted to make this joke

Despite what you may think about the metric/imperial thing, for the sake of manlets everywhere we should switch to measuring HEIGHT atleast in cm.

In feet and inches has the problem that foids look for that first number 5 or 6 as an easy litmus test, 4 is way out and 7 is pushing it. It's easy for their simple brains to understand and crushing for 5'11 guys who obvious almost all lie about their height.

if we said "170cm" or "180cm" or "183cm" or whatever they won't be able to tell if you 6'0 ft or not.

191cm or 6'3 Trucel.

353758th height thread

Im 5'7 too its one inch above being a turbo manlet so thats always nice I guess i have to stand like i have a fork up my ass to take advantage of every inch

180cm

In my country the average is 184cm which makes me a manlet.

182cm which is just under 6ft. The official legit measured average in my country overall is 180.6cm.
The measured average where I live (Dinaric Alps, southern Croatia) is 184-187cm.

between 5'6 and 5'7