Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How tall are you?

Maybe 2000km away but not here
You have 6 ft+ foids? Where is this? But damn that's crazy, manlets are even more BTFO. By short and tall foids.

You have 6 ft+ foids? Where is this? But damn that's crazy, manlets are even more BTFO. By short and tall foids.
Too high inhib to feel like doxing myself so i’ll just say its in the northern region

5'9", probably.

Height > face, tallcel. What's next? 6'10 Gigachads being incel because their face is 5/10?

Are you retarded?

A 6'10 "Gigachad" wouldn't have a 5/10 face you fucking imbecile, but a 6'10 guy with a 1/10 face is 100% an Incel.

Are you retarded?

A 6'10 "Gigachad" wouldn't have a 5/10 face you fucking imbecile, but a 6'10 guy with a 1/10 face is 100% an Incel.
6'10 height alone makes up for his face so he is still gigachad.

181 cm / 5'9 wizard

5'5
It never began

Im 8 feet tall and still growing

I am a 7'11 gigachad who works at 7-eleven. My GF is 4'10 btw of the asian variety.

officially the most asked thread question tbh
Tbh. We could have an "average incels.co height; every week since November 2017" video or something at this point.

Tbh. We could have an "average incels.co height; every week since November 2017" video or something at this point.
Average incelco height is 6'2. Fakecel galore.

The term some males who test underneath to another shorter ox utility. Typically the "manlet," would have a very alluring lady friend/rib , will have a reform physique, more money etc. and be more attractive over all. The taller jack will then look for any quarrel in there POV to hilight in the other hem to raise there own personification esteem.

6'4" here, I see no difference of being one 1 foot taller or being 1 foot shorter than 6'4".

5'8
IMO pretty ok height. I mean I can build good muscle so I have a pretty good physique without needing steroids.
Only problem is when I get heightmogged by Chad, and rarely women

Not sure of my height but I know I’m tall.

6' not tall enough

5'6. Guys, short guys can slay. Just think of Wolverine, that midget from game of thrones, and Tom Cruise.
hqdefault.jpg
lol not sure if joking. but the the wolverine actor, Hugh Jackman is 6'2 but in the movie they try to make him short just like in the comics but he still has a tall man frame, the midget of game of thrones well no comment on that. Tom cruise is a great actor that is know all through hollywood for being short.

Never measured.
Over 6 ft

5'6... :feelsrope:

I never thought 5'6 would place me so low on the ladder on this website. I thought all you guys were manlets like me :reeeeee::feelsree:

lol not sure if joking. but the the wolverine actor, Hugh Jackman is 6'2 but in the movie they try to make him short just like in the comics but he still has a tall man frame, the midget of game of thrones well no comment on that. Tom cruise is a great actor that is know all through hollywood for being short.
Im jokin fren