Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Simple poll just curious

I am 5'11

6'0-6'2 is Normie? LMAO

And 6'3-6'5 is chadlite?

6'0-6'2 is Normie? LMAO

And 6'3-6'5 is chadlite?
Women are too picky these days man. If you're not 7' by age 11 it's pretty much over.

(the labels are sarcastic)

Women are too picky these days man. If you're not 7' by age 11 it's pretty much over.

(the labels are sarcastic)

Percentages determine whether someone is normie or chadlite, not women and their pickiness (which is caused by cucks inflating their ego).

Percentages determine whether someone is normie or chadlite, not women and their pickiness (which is caused by cucks inflating their ego).
did you read what I wrote? I'm kidding jfl

>being 6'3 automatically makes you attractive
>I believe in lookism

Pick one.

Brutal. Most people here heightmog me

So far no one is 6’5+

Vertically challenged, lol. Nice term.

Use metric system blet, not this retarded

between 5'6 and 5'7 , so i dont know how to answer this poll correctly .

There are people here who are 6'3? :feelsohgod:

I'm 1,84, which in US units is like 6' 1/2'' I guess.

6 cubits and a span

6'1 here.
There are people here who are 6'3? :feelsohgod:
@iKillCucks is 6'3, but he says he's ugly as sin, so being that tall doesn't help significantly if you're ugly. I think @ordinaryotaku is that height too, but is ugly as sin too. Those are the only two I know that're 6'3.

5'7 isnt short

5'7 isnt short

I'm 6" 2 but I'm way far from being a normie

move gigachad from the bottom to the top, and move the others down 1 place.

Guess I'm shortcel at 5'8". Could be worse, but could also be better.

I’m like 5’8/9 without shoes but I can heightfraud and say I’m 5’10 with shoes.

the weekly height thread how wonderful @UltraFayJr.

179cm
5'10.5"

I don't give a fuck, I'm just not tall enough

I'm not supposed to brag, but this thread is specifically about height. Also I feel bad about hiding it, so I'll confess it.

I'm 196cm high.

Don't hate on me guys. I know what you think, I should be a slayer, and I guess I could have been when I was younger and I had all my hair, if only I had been less stupid.

If it's any consolation for you, I have a small penis, and for a few years it's been crooked because of so-called Peyronie's disease. I'm also bald, and I can tell that losing my hair decreased my SMV big time : women don't look at me like they used to.

I also suspect I'm only tall because of an extra X chromosome, which would explain my low libido, my lanky stature and other stuff. I'm planning to get a karyotype sometime soon.

I'm not telling you this to brag, just to be transparent. I may be tall, but I understand inceldom because I've been through it, I'm 41 and I have never had sex for free, and never been romantically involved in any way.

I'm with you guys. In fact, when I was a kid I often befriended small or ugly kids because I felt like an outcast too.

Last edited:
I am somewhat confused by this query

I'm not supposed to brag, but this thread is specifically about height. Also I feel bad about hiding it, so I'll confess it.

I'm 196cm high.

Don't hate on me guys. I know what you think, I should be a slayer, and I guess I could have been when I was younger and I had all my hair, if only I had been less stupid.

If it's any consolation for you, I have a small penis, and for a few years it's been crooked because of so-called Peyronie's disease. I'm also bald, and I can tell that losing my hair decreased my SMV big time : women don't look at me like they used to.

I also suspect I'm only tall because of an extra X chromosome, which would explain my low libido, my lanky stature and other stuff. I'm planning to get a karyotype sometime soon.

I'm not telling you this to brag, just to be transparent. I may be tall, but I understand inceldom because I've been through it, I'm 41 and I have never had sex for free, and never been romantically involved in any way.

I'm with you guys. In fact, when I was a kid I often befriended small or ugly kids because I felt like an outcast too.
U got like 4-8 cm on me (doxx-proof). So I'm not butthurt about it. How much u weigh fam? Are u ogrecel as well?

U got like 4-8 cm on me (doxx-proof). So I'm not butthurt about it. How much u weigh fam? Are u ogrecel as well?
I gained weight recently. I was 94kg.
But I got back to 89kg as of today.
This summer while I was gymmaxing I went as low as 82kg IIRC.
I'm fairly lean, but not muscular.

I gained weight recently. I was 94kg.
But I got back to 89kg as of today.
This summer while I was gymmaxing I went as low as 82kg.
Ok bro. U gotta get up to 150kg to intimidate and mogg 99.9% of normies tho.

@ReallyRice You're under 5' tall? Holy fuck.

Ok bro. U gotta get up to 150kg to intimidate and mogg 99.9% of normies tho.
I tried to gain muscle but I failed and I don't want to try again because it hurts my joints.
And I don't want to get fat, I look and feel horrible when I'm fat.

I tried to gain muscle but I failed and I don't want to try again because it hurts my joints.
And I don't want to get fat, I look and feel horrible when I'm fat.
That's so lame man. Wow u suck.

That's so lame man. Wow u suck.
Well, I may try again if it turns out I have a normal karyotype, but if I'm indeed a freak I won't try to gain muscle because it would probably be hopeless.

Well, I may try again if it turns out I have a normal karyotype, but if I'm indeed a freak I won't try to gain muscle because it would probably be hopeless.
Lmao nibba got down's syndrome or sum shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

hate these threads making me feel short

6 foot normie... ah fuck....