Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
5'6 FML but it will be good when i have to fit in thight spaces when the apocalypse shows up and we have to go live underground or get fried by radiation

Tfw you get height-mogged even in an incel forum

6'+ is a Chad height in all countries except a few (the tallest ones). If you're Chad or not at 6'+ depends on your face

look at those giants voting

178 centimeters i don't remember how much in feet is that and i dont want to look

I'm around 198 cm, almost 2 meters.

why are you incel?

Fat as fuck and always have pimples on my face. Broke, so I don't have nice clothes. Fashion plays a huge role in todays society.
I have problems tolerating women and being social. I have a hard time pretending to care about people.
I live with my parents. That's some of the reasons.

Why are you incel?

Fat as fuck and always have pimples on my face. Broke, so I don't have nice clothes. Fashion plays a huge role in todays society.
I have problems tolerating women and being social. I have a hard time pretending to care about people.

Why are you incel?
Fatcel is volcel. Clothes are cope. Problems tolerating women and being social such as? You don't have to pretend you care about people. You will be excused just for being tall.

Why are you incel?
Manlet (172 cm tall), diagnosed with Asperger's, 4/10 (according to people who have rated it from here) babyface with most neotenic possible eye area, overbite, weak cheekbones. I look 14. Temple recession and nasolabial folds coming in don't seem to bring in anything even resembling the positive aspects of facial maturity most men get that signal to women they are high fighting success and worth breeding with. I live in Chadstralia where easily three quarters of the men and close to half of women are taller than me, every man who isn't a midget fresh off the boat curry mogs me in some way or another and real life is Tinder.
This sucks ass tbh, I do too for the next few months. Drives me up the wall.
Fatcel is volcel. Clothes are cope. Problems tolerating women and being social such as? You don't have to pretend you care about people. You will be excused just for being tall.
tbh... tallfags are far more respected and permitted to engage in all kinds of behaviour than manlets are. The only thing it is socially acceptable for manlets to do is sweep streets and keep their heads down in cubicles while Chad fucks his 35 year old gender diversity hire supervisor on the table of the next cubicle over.

Last edited: