Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how tall is Orb?

5'10 or 5'9 I think.

Sparky said:
Some accounts saying 5”9 some saying 5”11.

I wish he’d come back as I look up to him a lot. Especially how he improved his frame and jaw.

What if he totally let himself go and now he is some fatcel with a 4/10 gook girlfriend.

Sparky said:
I remember his before pictures when he was roughly my age and how he went from like a 5 to an 8 PSLI by the time he was 20. Me and him (before he looksmaxed) shared a lot of the same flaws (orb used to be framecel, used to have a weak lower third ect). He managed to get insane clavs in the end and get a great angular jaw.

Well there is some hope. My bone structure is better now than it was at 18 or even my early 20s. 

HGH peptides is probably what will help you the most. There was some stuff about vitamin mk7 and mk4 in megadoses perhaps being able to get bone to grow, on lookism, not sure how legit that is. But megadose of one of those and HGH peptides and you may get some growth.

Orb is the best looking guy I've seen IMO