Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how tf did we end up here

km94

km94

Greycel
how tf did i end up here
15 (M) youngcel, friendless since 5th grade, bullied severely for two years, shunned for the rest of my school years
ugly, short, deformed, subhuman, height 4'00, haven't grown since I was 13, everyone around me is fucking mercilessly and the minifoids at my school are giving their first handjobs since 13
fucking whores since childhood, as a youngcel, i confirm to whoever tf sees this post that foids, no matter te age, no matter the race, no matter the color, were, are and will always be whores.
i see posts in this forum constantly b like ''move to south east asia'' but for subhumans like me the real solution is to run away to saudi arabia, marry two minifoids and wear them a burqa and never come fucking back. the west is a degenerate hellhole corrupted by feminism.
i found this forum a while ago from a youtuve video bashing it made by some landwhale foid and out of curiosity i searched it.
everything here jsut resonated me so well, and while normies would say that i have been radicalized by this forum like an isis terrorist or some shit, but i have realized that i have been blackpilled pcracticall since i fcking rememver myself
the minifoids at my school send pictures of their panties and the boys share them with each other secretly without telling their girlfriends
i know a guy who has been fucking since sixth grade, he fucked a 12yearold minifoid without condoms for te first time whenn he was 12
im fucking lost
everything in this place just resonates with me s well
how did u guys find this place?
fuck the blackpill man fuck it wish i had never discovered it
ignorance is bliss

Bugs

Nigga you have to start doing T/HGH/whatever as soon as possible holy shit. It's either now or never again

Some redpill youtube video, also bashing it and 'disproving' the black pill.
You shouldn't. Knowing the truth is infinitely better than taking comfort in lies, you'll only delude yourself and become more and more out of touch with reality.a

Nigga you have to start doing T/HGH/whatever as soon as possible holy shit. It's either now or ever again
\the man's 4'00, HGH is like 50k per inch, guy will have to spend 600,00 to hit 5'' and 1,2 million to be 6ft

Op what is your race?

\the man's 4'00, HGH is like 50k per inch, guy will have to spend 600,00 to hit 5'' and 1,2 million to be 6ft
The money he will spend now will be worth 10x that in 10 years if he reaches at least a human height

It never began for you if your'e under 5'.

I always knew the bluepilled was pretty flawed. I saw way too many examples of it being completely fake. I then found braincels and lurked there for a bit. Never posted as I was too high inhib. A few months later I started posting on shortcells. But there were a good amount of agecucks and I got my account banned twice. I finally joined here when shortcells got banned

Come back when you’ve graduated hs, GrAYkid

It was DESTINY.
- Vegeta told me so.

how tf did i end up here
15 (M) youngcel, friendless since 5th grade, bullied severely for two years, shunned for the rest of my school years
ugly, short, deformed, subhuman, height 4'00, haven't grown since I was 13, everyone around me is fucking mercilessly and the minifoids at my school are giving their first handjobs since 13
fucking whores since childhood, as a youngcel, i confirm to whoever tf sees this post that foids, no matter te age, no matter the race, no matter the color, were, are and will always be whores.
i see posts in this forum constantly b like ''move to south east asia'' but for subhumans like me the real solution is to run away to saudi arabia, marry two minifoids and wear them a burqa and never come fucking back. the west is a degenerate hellhole corrupted by feminism.
i found this forum a while ago from a youtuve video bashing it made by some landwhale foid and out of curiosity i searched it.
everything here jsut resonated me so well, and while normies would say that i have been radicalized by this forum like an isis terrorist or some shit, but i have realized that i have been blackpilled pcracticall since i fcking rememver myself
the minifoids at my school send pictures of their panties and the boys share them with each other secretly without telling their girlfriends
i know a guy who has been fucking since sixth grade, he fucked a 12yearold minifoid without condoms for te first time whenn he was 12
im fucking lost
everything in this place just resonates with me s well
ignorance is bliss

Greycel​

Joined Jan 4, 2021
Posts 5
Online 1h 38m

Welcome to the zoo. Normally i would suspect youngcels as larpers etc. but you seem pretty self-aware. To be fair it was also over for me when i was 14 after my ileostomy surgery.

I stumbled upon MGTOW at first on Youtube. I learned about incels from there and eventually i realized i was coping with MGTOW and it's impossible to "go your own way" if you never had a choice in the first place. 19 then, 21 now.

It really was crazy that feeling of resonance, when all your past experiences and reflections finally click together all at once and you realize everyone really is a superficial NPC only concerned with appearances and status. My first spark was probably learning about hypergamy and alpha fucks-beta bux theory from some OG mgtow youtubers

I hope, if you do indeed belong here, you learn some knowledge to make your life more bearable. After all it is cope or the rope

Even fugly ones demand 180cm WTFFF where was that filmed in?
China, they also said no Black men and white is better but height much be at least 175cm, also have a car and depending on age a home/apartment

China, they also said no Black men and white is better but height much be at least 175cm, also have a car and depending on age a home/apartment
do you have the a link to the video?

I used to go on forever alone and saw them talking about the evil r/incels, I visited r/incels and that was the beginning of it all.

I was on r9k and foreveralone but r9k got turned to shit by discord trannies then I saw AHS absolutely seething about incels but didn't really get into it until after braincels was formed then that got banned and I came here
He is 4 foot tall
KIE6BS8

Last edited:
Knowing the truth is infinitely better than taking comfort in lies, you'll only delude yourself and become more and more out of touch with reality.