Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How the average w*man loses her virginity in 2020

They are so open and proud about it as well.

for example my first time wasn't with a boyfriend (well he was a boyfriend, just not mine)

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And they get offended if you call them whores

Last edited:
ITcels dropping unintentional blackpills as always

>WhY dO iNcElS hAtE wYmYn

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kakz1i/why_wont_women_like_me_qwerty/gfb6wr4/

>Some people don’t even experience romantic attraction at all.
call me crazy but maybe we shouldn't give voting rights to creatures who seem unable to do anything except act on the most base instincts :feelsseriously: insects are more advanced that normies

This is the entire point of democracy, so people can be given the illusion of freedom and choice while they do their own stuff and pursue easy pleasure.

This is also why a lot of normies are easily fooled by the "conspiracy theory" smear, they cannot believe that a group of people would ever plan something and not just pursue base instinct.

Ofc she lost her virginity to chad.

This is the entire point of democracy, so people can be given the illusion of freedom and choice while they do their own stuff and pursue easy pleasure.

This is also why a lot of normies are easily fooled by the "conspiracy theory" smear, they cannot believe that a group of people would ever plan something and not just pursue base instinct.

That is a very high IQ comment.

The normies are acted upon. They can't conceive of anything but.

for example my first time wasn't with a boyfriend (well he was a boyfriend, just not mine)
AKA : Chad

26825.jpg
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And they get offended if you call them whores
I like the name they gave themselves: princess_kitty.
They blatanly self cover themselves in inocent disguise while whoring

foids are all hoes bunch of fucking meat and bones.