Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How the black pill answered a question I couldn’t solve for 8 years?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Eight years ago I had a date with a foid (no brag intended just vital info for the story) and she ghosted me after that one date.

For years and years I racked my brain trying to think what happened? These are some things I legit thought:
-maybe she smelled alcohol on me and thought I was an alcoholic (I had one beer before meeting up with her)
-maybe because I was getting over a cold that turned her off.
-maybe she had second thoughts on dating someone of a different religion
-maybe it was because I was 5 min late to the restaurant
-maybe my convo was too boring
-maybe I was too clingy and needy

Then about a year ago I learned of the blackpill and realized I did nothing wrong. She simply ghosted me because I’m not Chad and knew she could do better.

the blackpill has made you a wiser man

Maybe you just needed a haircut, sweaty

She just wanted to explore herself more. Maybe in the future she'll love to settle down with you, keep your head up chap. It'll work out in the end, the past will be the past and you'll be the one laying in bed with her at the end of the day.

Took you that long to figure out the problem was your personality?

You just need more hobbies bro

Wondering is the worst!

Glad you found knowledge br0!

Even if men get dates, if she doesn't show interest, they have to second guess themselves.

Being blackpilled just connected all of the dots in my life experiences, it was the final missing puzzle piece..

Being blackpilled just connected all of the dots in my life experiences, it was the final missing puzzle piece..
Same. It made so many puzzling things instantly make sense.

Even if men get dates, if she doesn't show interest, they have to second guess themselves.

a chad with free time can easily meet a new girl per day

some go to SEA and meet 3 girls a day

lol @ obsessing over one worthless date

I had a similar thing with photographs. I could never fully resolve why I hated seeing myself in photos, the cognitive dissonance from how I perceived myself and viewing myself in the mirror vs actually seeing my face for real was too much.

Now I know its because im ugly with a weak chin, which totally throws off any facial harmony I might have had (weak chin guys always have weird out of proportion/position cheeks).

Its honestly a load off to just accept that you are ugly and not try to fuss and worry about why the camera is doing this to you.

Heh, I remember once I had a semi-professional photographer trying to take pictures of me outside for a family shoot and they just gave up out of frustration.

You forgot to shower, that's why