Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck are american women so fat?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Average american foid is 160+ pounds holy shit. more than I weigh, what the fuck? is this is even reality?

They don't call it hamburger land for nothing

It’s because they’re getting taller and bulkier. Both men and w*men.

Last edited:
Cus theyre all soyfags

Many Americans, men and women, just are clueless and undisciplined.

They snack. They think they MUST eat if they are even a little hungry. They eat ridiculous amounts of carbs (a whole bag of chips in a day for instance). They get very little high intensity exercise. They drink soda.

Most of all, they are incredibly arrogant, ignorant and resigned to being fat, believing it to be a natural state. I am a very fit person, and have had the fattest lardasses try and tell me that fasting isn't healthy, or that I eat too much meat.

It’s because they’re getting taller and bulkier. Both men and w*men.
Evolutionary pressures and hypergamy are pushing humans past their ideal size/weight. In a few decades men will be 8 foot gorillas and women will be 800lbs hambeasts.

6b466447-ae32-43a5-8bc0-b86946b3f460-jpeg.123728

Many Americans, men and women, just are clueless and undisciplined.

They snack. They think they MUST eat if they are even a little hungry. They eat ridiculous amounts of carbs (a whole bag of chips in a day for instance). They get very little high intensity exercise. They drink soda.

Most of all, they are incredibly arrogant, ignorant and resigned to being fat, believing it to be a natural state. I am a very fit person, and have had the fattest lardasses try and tell me that fasting isn't healthy, or that I eat too much meat.
^This

Evolutionary pressures and hypergamy are pushing humans past their ideal size/weight. In a few decades men will be 8 foot gorillas and women will be 800lbs hambeasts.

6b466447-ae32-43a5-8bc0-b86946b3f460-jpeg.123728
Hopefully humanity doesn’t make it that far

They say they're "thick" to justify being obese now. I hate that trend.

They face no repercussions, body positivity celebrates obesity, fat shaming is looked down upon

A big mac, a blt
Quarter pounder with some cheese
Filet of fish a hamburger
A cheeseburger a happy meal
Milkshake, diet coke bigger or the smaller size
A chicken oriental with salad on the side
French Fries are the most fattening part of of most of those meals and you didn't even mention them.

I eat multiple triple cheese burgers a week and I am a healthy weight. Gotta get after that protein, son.

Because nowadays she can still get Chad fat or not, so what's the point of starving

Because they can be.
If they couldn't fet chad, they'd lose weight.
Now they are fat abd still get chad so they have no reason to.
full

They're disgusting by nature

Because they can be.
If they couldn't fet chad, they'd lose weight.
Now they are fat abd still get chad so they have no reason to.
full
It's chad's fault for dumpster diving too then
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Different type of preservatives in the food.
This is a part of codex alimentarus to poison the food supply.
The body cannot get rid of the poison fast enough so it make fat to store them.
The way of getting rid of it is 180f sauna and lots of spring water and electrolytes to sweat out as much poison as possible.
15 minutes in sauna train your heart like 3 miles of running. My record is 45, but anything over 25 minutes is very hard and can kill untrained people.

This is a part of codex alimentarus to poison the food supply.
The body cannot get rid of the poison fast enough so it make fat to store them.
The way of getting rid of it is 180f sauna and lots of spring water and electrolytes to sweat out as much poison as possible.
15 minutes in sauna train your heart like 3 miles of running. My record is 45, but anything over 25 minutes is very hard and can kill untrained people.
That's some real talk there
View: https://youtu.be/6xUnSVTh8fI&t=1m1s

White, Latina, and Black foids can bloat up easily and gain a crap ton of weight really fast. Its actually pretty funny and disgusting at the same time. The ass protudes hottentot style and is downright hilarious and digusting rofl.

Whats funny is that they seem to gain weight everywhere in their bodies except for their faces. Their faces remain relatively slim while their bodies fatten up.

Whereas if an Asian person in general started pigging out for months without working out, our faces would bloat up like crazy. Asian people that are already somewhat fit have bloated faces with fat under the skin. When we gain weight its just fuckin more over...

If anything both those numbers seem low. Everyone must be short. Most women and men I encounter in the US are 200lbs plus. Maybe framecels are pulling the averages down, but it seems most average height guys are somewhat gymceled or fucking fat and women are either fucking fat or at least have big asses.

my weight isnt even on that graph (underweight as fuck). over for me.

The reason why Americans are obese is because everything there is stuffed with sugar.

The reason why Americans are obese is because everything there is stuffed with *sugar.
*corn syrup
It would be marginally better if the food was stuffed with sugar. Instead it's stuffed with preservatives like hfcs
@Robtical

*corn syrup
It would be marginally better if the food was stuffed with sugar. Instead it's stuffed with preservatives like hfcs
@Robtical
Even regular sugar is bad. I only lost weight when I cut out all added sugars.

-Sugar and starch in everything. The American diet is basically tons of carbs, and very little healthy fat or protein. Carbs spike your insulin and blood glucose, which makes you feel hungrier, which makes you more likely to overeat. Eat this way long enough and you become insulin resistant and eventually diabetic.
-Drinking soda and juice instead of water
-Popularity of restaurants, decline in people buying groceries and cooking. Restaurant food is very high in calories. Portion sizes at American restaurants are enormous.
-Americans drive everywhere. They don't walk or use public transit. Everything is spread out, and towns and cities are designed around cars, not pedestrians.

Last edited:
-Sugar and starch in everything. The American diet is basically tons of carbs, and very little healthy fat or protein. Carbs spike your insulin and blood glucose, which makes you feel hungrier, which makes you more likely to overeat. Eat this way long enough and you become insulin resistant and eventually diabetic.
-Drinking soda and juice instead of water
-Popularity of restaurants, decline in people buying groceries and cooking. Restaurant food is very high in calories. Portion sizes at American restaurants are enormous.
-Americans drive everywhere. They don't walk or use public transit. Everything is spread out, and towns and cities are designed around cars, not pedestrians.
And demonization of fat. Eskimos eat whale blubber all day but they're still lean. It's basically carbs that are poison

Negative amounts of impulse control

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back