Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how the fuck are people at my age already making six figures out of college agajajsueiwnsjw

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Hell I’ve heard of some incels already making good money by their early or mid 20s, like six figures or close to it.

Meanwhile I’ve only worked shit wageslave jobs. I’d kill to make $100K a year at my age and not have a ton of bills/expenses that older people have.

I’ll admit I only have an associates and really should go back to school but fuck. Reminds me even more of how much of a failure I am.

Just get a graduate job at wall street bro

Just get a graduate job at wall street bro
Or be good at math and science so you can be an engineer or work with computers

Mogs me I’m 25 with no degree

Rich parents with connections

Number 1 reason for everything - your parents

How the fuck are people my age getting 7+ sexual partners

If you wanna work for FAANG, you need to go to stanford or an equivalent sku
Maybe for a more high level position
But I live in Illinois and we have arguably the top engineering school in the country in Champaign so I’d think getting a degree there would be pretty great

Brutal agajajsueiwnsjwpill.

extreme grinding and luck. also connections above all. also ofc rich fags and Chad's can cruise off their good DNA and parents.

If they’re office jobs then I don’t want them. I heard that they’re dull and draining.

If they’re office jobs then I don’t want them. I heard that they’re dull and draining.
I'll take dull for over $100K, I've done boring ass jobs

My dad helped me get a job that pays $11 an hour.

I'll take dull for over $100K, I've done boring ass jobs
All jobs suck I suppose. To me, it’s about finding one that sucks the least which also makes you decent money.

"Networking" and "Connections"

In today's world, with information being readily available more than at any other point in history, what you know matters less and less. In some cases you won't even get an interview without a referral. The job market is fucked now that half of everyone has a degree. Even for entry level positions you need an outrageous amount of qualifications, all to earn a whopping $35,000 a year :feelsclown::feelsclown:

extreme grinding and luck. also connections above all. also ofc rich fags and Chad's can cruise off their good DNA and parents.
Also Chads tend to have excellent social skills and many of them end up joining top tier frats in college.

Yes, many of the craziest party frats have Fortune 500 CEOs, big time actors, even US presidents, as alumni. Most of them, too, I think.

Many of these Chads don't have great grades. College is just a party and fuck fest to them, but they still get amazing job gigs out of college because of the connections from these fraternities. And also their looks and height.

Good luck getting good connections as a socially inept incel, as you would probably get bullied and hazed to death even trying to rush these frats by superior Chads.

Money is a cope
full

Hell I’ve heard of some incels already making good money by their early or mid 20s, like six figures or close to it.

Meanwhile I’ve only worked shit wageslave jobs. I’d kill to make $100K a year at my age and not have a ton of bills/expenses that older people have.

I’ll admit I only have an associates and really should go back to school but fuck. Reminds me even more of how much of a failure I am.

How old are you OP? Its pretty easy to crack 6 figures with a couple years of experience in tech tbh

If youre a female you dont even need a degree though, twtich girls can make $250k+ ez without doing literally anything

I wish the internet wasnt a thing, they would literally be nobodies then since they have no marketable skills other than their tits

Mogs me. I'm 20 and still have to beg my mother to buy me shit. FUCK

I live in the last little 'ghetto' with run down apartment flats in my area that has become uber wealthy. I see endless Porsche's, BMWs, Mercs, Audis, even Ferraris, Mclarens, Lambos and Rolls etc. on the daily as I walk home in the rain with my groceries....aaaarggh. I honestly think Mercs are the most common brand, it's very rare to see a beater. I walk and take the bus. :feelsbadman:

because they got legacy admissions to Yale and now works in their daddy's hedge fund

im so mogged

That's why people are so competitive about entry into top tier STEAM, medical and law programs. Medicine takes far longer to get started but when it does you can work almost anywhere and guaranteed 6 figures

They just have better pesonalites

I have a younger brother that dropped out of high school, but after getting his GED, he now earns more than I do working at a marketing firm.

I have a family friend that's 10 years younger than I am. He's in the finance sector, clearly earning six digits if he can afford a two bedroom in NYC. Just got married (ngl, his wife is a sweet girl, but she's going to be a landwhale real soon). Back to my acquaintance....he never paid a dime for college, because his parents lied and said they were separated, enabling him to get shitloads of financial aid money (FYI he's non-white, non-Asian, so that made it easier). Outside of work, you wouldn't think he has a high powered professional job, as he sounds like a gangbanger. It does help that he's tall as a giraffe and a smiley, extroverted personality, though he has an ogre-ugly face.
I stupidly refused to magnify my minority status and paid out of pocket for college, because, you know, integrity. We grew up in the same nasty ass ghetto neighborhood. I have a higher education than him, but still live with my parents working at a dead-end, underpaid job, despite putting all my efforts into creating the best resume and cover letter I can come up with and applying to several jobs a week.

Shit like that makes me want to rope.

They would give an illiterate child rapist a job before you if the rapist was a chad.

Idk I just leech off my parents at 20yo

Ask @itsogrecel, he should know