Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How the fuck did George Sodini not get laid?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Never heard about him before until I read a post from @TheGoodGuy about him. I looked him up on Google and the guy is a legit Chad plus he owned a house and was worth $250.000. How the FUCK does a guy like this not get laid? If I moneymaxxed and looksmaxxed for 5 years I wouldn't be in his league. How the fuck can he not have gotten laid? Isn't this class A evidence for the sub 8 rule? Or was he just a mentalcel?

Simple, High functioning autist who was a social retard.

The guys a 4 at best

Standardcel or mentalcel.

If you watch his youtube videos it looks like he has high functioning autism or apergers so he doesn´t fit in with people his own age I got aspergers myself so I know the struggles of fitting in with adults when I don´t feel like one.

I also find it interesting that Elliot Rodger searched about George Sodini 1½ years before his own rampage since the two are so extremely similar.

Last edited:
Your isp and the popular search engine would give everything they want to the cops.

Marjan Šiklic (the governments get girlfriends guy) worshipped him. And if memory serves me right, he was a fakecel who impregnated some foid back in the 1980s but didn’t have sex since. He was into dating coaches in an attempt to find a mate, but it failed him as dating gurus are scams.

Isn't this class A evidence for the sub 8 rule? Or was he just a mentalcel?

Class A evidence for the sub-8 rule in the U.S. Rust Belt where there are very few Asian women. With his background as a systems analyst, he could have moved to the West Coast and found better success out there. He was normie-tier in the looks department (maybe low-tier normie due to his age, but not incel or truecel) and had a fair amount of money. He could have ascended if he wasn't rotting in an insular city like Pittsburgh.

He didn't shower enough.

Maybe he believed in NAWALT and then he witness all women are used up whores

He said that 30 million women rejected him

Autism is a death sentence

5/10 , No Chad

He was under 6 feet tall and probably a bit Aspergers. It doesn’t take much, especially in suburban USA.

He was an autist who bought into the PUA con, look at the awkward approach he does at the PUA workshop. Plus the monotone voice, and only wanted young Stacies so he was really deluded.

Holy shit, I just looked this guy up because from the OP, I had no idea.

It's scary how relatable he is judging from this video. Now I am in my 30s it scares me, especially the thing about trying to get younger women when you are an "older" guy.

His personal thoughts (not views, but inner thoughts) and journals are very similar to mine. I don't know why this guy isn't heralded as the archetypal incel over Elliot Rogers, because this guy seems even more typical than Elliot Rogers, some of whom's thoughts didn't make sense.

Edit: In the video there is a scene with the mom of one of the women he's "targetted" in some way and the look of disgust on the mom's face when she says something like "That's my daughter he was talking about", is what you have to face as an incel of 30+ trying to get a nice young girl.

If he was in his 20s she would have had no concerns whatsoever. Age discrimination is allowed and in fact encouraged and now I am in my 30s as of this month, I fear this more than anything and it will frustrate me and drive me further towards any actions I may or may not commit in the future:feelskek:

Last edited:
He didn't get a hair cut

He didn't watch enough movies with strong female leads

his jawline mogs me to oblivion

Never heard about him before until I read a post from @TheGoodGuy about him. I looked him up on Google and the guy is a legit Chad plus he owned a house and was worth $250.000. How the FUCK does a guy like this not get laid? If I moneymaxxed and looksmaxxed for 5 years I wouldn't be in his league. How the fuck can he not have gotten laid? Isn't this class A evidence for the sub 8 rule? Or was he just a mentalcel?
You may not want to accept it but you have to be NT or at least be able to fraud it to an extent. Being non NT and/or not being able to somewhat mimic NT is a sexual death sentence.

He looks under 6’, that’s most likely why.

If he was a locationcel I might be one too. Not to dox myself of brag or anything.

Class A evidence for the sub-8 rule in the U.S. Rust Belt where there are very few Asian women. With his background as a systems analyst, he could have moved to the West Coast and found better success out there. He was normie-tier in the looks department (maybe low-tier normie due to his age, but not incel or truecel) and had a fair amount of money. He could have ascended if he wasn't rotting in an insular city like Pittsburgh.
So you think it’s worse for men. in smaller more rust belty cities in the south or Midwest compared to bigger cities?

Last edited:
Maybe he was going for stacy's in gigachads territory, and thats why never succeeded.