Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope how the fuck do i darktriadmaxx. is it even possible?

darktriadmaxxing as a subhuman

• will get you scorned and eventually arrested. don't try

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • read redpill stuff on darktriadmaxxing and believe it as much as possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • redpill content can be somewhat useful as a guide if consumed critically

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • redpill content cannot change personality. injecting T is the only way to truly darktriadmaxx

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • your psychological development is largely complete. there's nothing you can do. rope asap.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
just saw yet another comment here linking redpill shit saying that people who think darktriadmaxxing is chad only are retarded. this gives me some hope because maybe i've simply been a mentalcel due to viciously high inhib that foids can sniff out before i speak

i know what i think of when i hear dark triad but i can't begin to imagine what it's supposed to look like from the perspective of the darktriadmaxxer from situation to situation. the post in question had some links to redpill sites but i've sort of tried it in the past and yet i'm still high inhib and submissive to the point where the psyche i have isn't worth living with

should i give up or is it possible to change my personality? have any of you encountered subhumans that darktriadmaxx so hard they get a girlfriend? if so did they have noticeable muscle because i'm beginning to have the suspicion that changing your personality through willpower and awareness is just cope and that tinkering with my hormones is the only way to truly change my behavior and make my darktriadmaxx attempts genuine and righteous instead of as a subpar acting job thinly veiling discomfort and anxiety. however can T do anything to an adult completely done with puberty? :feelsbadman:

tbh the blackpill isn't that bad of a start, and ironically foids would probably still sexually prefer a 4/10 looks blackpiller who tells them what they are in their face over a 4/10 simp

tbh the blackpill isn't that bad of a start, and ironically foids would probably still sexually prefer a 4/10 looks blackpiller who tells them what they are in their face over a 4/10 simp
the blackpill has consumed me and i'm still high inhib. i'm going to inject test because i'm pretty sure that's the only thing I can do

Darktriadmaxxing doesn't work if you are ugly. Ugly dark triader comes off as repulsive creepy rapist such as our friend here on the video starting at 2:40
how was he darktriadmaxxing lmao

Last edited:
Not worth it going to jail.

Not worth it going to jail.
why do i even end up in jail. do i have to get in fights and say sexual shit in public to darktriadmaxx?

You might succeed even if not attractive, but I still think it's not worth it.

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

why do i even end up in jail. do i have to get in fights and say sexual shit in public to darktriadmaxx?
You will end up eventually if you follow this path. Maybe not for long, but long enough to pass a night in jail with big bubba.

You can darktriadmaxx in your social life by being more assertive to get stuff, but dont try with foids, instant jail.

You can darktriadmaxx in your social life by being more assertive to get stuff, but dont try with foids, instant jail.
You will end up eventually if you follow this path. Maybe not for long, but long enough to pass a night in jail with big bubba.
why is everyone saying this. what do i have to do to a foid other than say that she sounds like her pussy stinks or laughing at her for believing something stupid... am i retarded and i don't know what darktriadmaxxing is

why is everyone saying this. what do i have to do to a foid other than say that she sounds like her pussy stinks or laughing at her for believing something stupid... am i retarded and i don't know what darktriadmaxxing is
You have to be aggressive, start fights, commit crimes. Darktriadmaxxing is not only saying shit to foids.

You have to be aggressive, start fights, commit crimes. Darktriadmaxxing is not only saying shit to foids.
how the fuck is a low t manlet supposed to go around starting fights and not accrue permanent brain damage from losing repeatedly

i thought it was creating the impression and implication that you pimp bitches out and do hood rat stuff with my friends. what kind of crimes? like cons and shit? that's actually badass but to win a fight in front of a foid you have to choose your opponent carefully and learn martial arts and gymmaxx and likely inject T.

how the fuck is a low t manlet supposed to go around starting fights and not accrue permanent brain damage from losing repeatedly

i thought it was creating the impression and implication that you pimp bitches out and do hood rat stuff with my friends. what kind of crimes? like cons and shit? that's actually badass but to win a fight in front of a foid you have to choose your opponent carefully and learn martial arts and gymmaxx and likely inject T.
Mexican gang members are manlets and they get pussy. How? Being a violent barbarian, killing people in disgusting and gruesome ways. They don't fight fair either, they have the warrior gene, something we probably don't have. It's not worth it.

Mexican gang members are manlets and they get pussy. How? Being a violent barbarian, killing people in disgusting and gruesome ways. They don't fight fair either, they have the warrior gene, something we probably don't have. It's not worth it.
is soft darktriadmaxxing by injecting T and being less squirrely and being able to say retardely confident shit and challenges with a straight face worth it? :feelsbadman: i came to terms with the fact this won't make me ascend but maybe it would make be better suited to deal with normies until i rope

is soft darktriadmaxxing by injecting T and being less squirrely and being able to say retardely confident shit and challenges with a straight face worth it? :feelsbadman: i came to terms with the fact this won't make me ascend but maybe it would make be better suited to deal with normies until i rope
don't know man, maybe it's worth a try, just don't do anything that will put you in jail because of some hole.

don't know man, maybe it's worth a try, just don't do anything that will put you in jail because of some hole.
if i keep some dynamite with shotgun pellets embedded in the nitroglycerin strapped to my neck like a backpack so i can teleport to safety if needed, there is literally nothing that i won't do on the off chance i will get an attractive foid to look at me with lust and get wet when i fuck her before i die