Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the FUCK do I fix my deformed eye area?

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
I seriously can't live like this anymore. I have the worst eye area I've seen on here. BLACKOPS2CEL EYEMOGS ME WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

Someone recommend operations to fix it. My only options are fixing it, suicide, and running sunglasses game.

Edit: ignore the redness, I got really high last night.

Dude, stop bragging. Not saying that you have hunter eyes or something but that is not a bad eye area. Have some sympathy for truecels who have legit fucked eye area with NCT etc

Framecel222 said:
I seriously can't live like this anymore. I have the worst eye area I've seen on here. BLACKOPS2CEL EYEMOGS ME WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!? 

Someone recommend operations to fix it. My only options are fixing it, suicide, and running sunglasses game.

Edit: ignore the redness, I got really high last night.

Your eyes aren't chad level but they're normie level so you're fine.

It's over for you, buddy boyo. You need orbital decompression and a Le Fort 5.

what the fuck are you talking about?

11gaijin said:
Dude, stop bragging. Not saying that you have hunter eyes or something but that is not a bad eye area. Have some sympathy for truecels who have legit fucked eye area with NCT etc

I have NCT.

CopingGymcel said:
It's over for you, buddy boyo. You need orbital decompression and a Le Fort 5.

I just looked at orbital decompression pics, it actually looks like it could fix the scleral show. What's Le Fort 5 though?

eurocel said:
what the fuck are you talking about?

Don't mind him, he's a retarded volcel.

My eyes are almond shaped with PCT and no sceleral show but still look worse due to droopy eyelids and bad bone structure.

Framecel222 said:
I have NCT.

I just looked at orbital decompression pics, it actually looks like it could fix the scleral show. What's Le Fort 5 though?

Yeah, buddy boyo. You need to fix those eyes ASAP.

Your eyes are fine just fucking burqamax and you can go mog Chabdul

a-virgin-nigger said:
Don't mind him, he's a retarded volcel.

it's ALWAYS these fakecels that post their pictures, fucking attention whores.

universallyabhorred said:
My eyes are almond shaped with PCT and no sceleral show but still look worse due to droopy eyelids

Get ptosis repair.

fiPRNlp.png

Ryo Hazuki said:
Get ptosis repair.

fiPRNlp.png

I don't think I have ptosis, they are just asymmetrical with bad bone structure in the eye area. Although sometimes they do get droopy.

mods just ban the guy already

You don't fix a bad eye area. Fucked up cheekbones, orbital rims, and maxillas-all of which contribute to the shape of your eyes- are very difficult to fix because you are literally asking the surgeon to cut into bone in the middle of your face. Your mandible on the other hand is at the bottom of the skull-totally manageable. Nose, manageable cause it's mostly soft tissue. But bad eyes and it's over.

knajjd said:
lol just be grateful that you don't have frog eyes like me

You eyemog me so hard it's not even funny. And I asked a normie friend to rate you your face and he said 8/10, so stop LARPing as an ugly person.

11gaijin said:

This is literally how Lookism was. They'd post up BS threads like this. Yeah..."deformed" when they know deep down it's normal. It's obviously not Chad level. But normie level.

I'm sick of this crap. I don't want this website turning into Lookism 2.0. I have the worst eye area on this site. Crappy lower eyelids. Bad negative canthal tilt. Bad upper eyelid exposure.

anincelforlifelol said:
This is literally how Lookism was. They'd post up BS threads like this. Yeah..."deformed" when they know deep down it's normal. It's obviously not Chad level. But normie level.

I'm sick of this crap. I don't want this website turning into Lookism 2.0. I have the worst eye area on this site. Crappy lower eyelids. Bad negative canthal tilt. Bad upper eyelid exposure.

"Crappy lower eyelids, NCT, bad upper eyelid exposure" dude are you sure you're not describing my picture? I have all of those. We're in the same boat.

anincelforlifelol said:

It is already turning into it man. There are guys who openly brag about being chads like @NegroKing, we should ban such people. r/Incels had a very different vibe. This site is filled with so many faggots.

11gaijin said:
It is already turning into it man. There are guys who openly brag about being chads like @NegroKing, we should ban such people. r/Incels had a very different vibe. This site is filled with so many faggots.

Unbelievable. This is very depressing. Lookism filth clogging up this forum. So tired of this.

Framecel222 said:
"Crappy lower eyelids, NCT, bad upper eyelid exposure" dude are you sure you're not describing my picture? I have all of those. We're in the same boat.

"Crappy lower eyelids"
"NCT"

Yeah man...you have that! ...Not. Go brag on Lookism. GO AWAY.

anincelforlifelol said:
Unbelievable. This is very depressing. Lookism filth clogging up this forum. So tired of this.

"Crappy lower eyelids"
"NCT"

Yeah man...you have that! ...Not. Go brag on Lookism. GO AWAY.

My lower eyelids are subhuman, look at how much sclera you can see below the iris. I would pay all of my money to fix it.

11gaijin said:

I’m going to block you if you don’t stop annoying the fuck out of me.

Framecel222 said:
My lower eyelids are subhuman, look at how much sclera you can see below the iris. I would pay all of my money to fix it.
Looks like a normie. Average. So stop with your overreacting that it is the worst eye area on this site, because it isn't, and you know it.

anincelforlifelol said:
Looks like a normie. Average. So stop with your overreacting that it is the worst eye area on this site, because it isn't, and you know it.

It's well below average and it got 3/10 on Truerateme awhile ago so I'm not the only one who thinks this.

anincelforlifelol said:

So only the most incel in each physical feature is allowed to be self-conscious and complain? Noted.

blickpall said:
So only the most incel in each physical feature is allowed to be self-conscious and complain? Noted.

Not when you start saying overreacting statement nonsense. It's just for attention per usual.

anincelforlifelol said:
Not when you start saying overreacting statement nonsense. It's just for attention per usual.

I would rather have one person respond with excellent advice on how to fix my eye area than have 1000 people respond telling me I look fine. The whole point of this post was so to learn how to fix this subhuman eye area so that girls will stop treating me like I'm filth.

Sergeantincel said:
OP, you're fine. People are reporting you because they think you're trolling, but unless the bigger picture makes you look really bad, I don't see what you see.

Look at how sad my eyes look. I may as well be holding a sign that says "I have zero confidence" because that's what my eyes convey.

This gotta be a troll. I wish I had eyes like yours.

Framecel222 said:
I would rather have one person respond with excellent advice on how to fix my eye area than have 1000 people respond telling me I look fine. The whole point of this post was so to learn how to fix this subhuman eye area so that girls will stop treating me like I'm filth.

Look at how sad my eyes look. I may as well be holding a sign that says "I have zero confidence" because that's what my eyes convey.

ZsRxAU8g.jpg

This guy has your eye area if you actually had NCT and bad lower eyelids. Just lol.

anincelforlifelol said:
ZsRxAU8g.jpg

This guy has your eye area if you actually had NCT and bad lower eyelids. Just lol.

Wow that is disgusting. At least he eyebrow mogs me.

anincelforlifelol said:
That's my eye area.

That's literally you in the picture or you're saying your eyes are as bad?

Framecel222 said:
That's literally you in the picture or you're saying your eyes are as bad?

My eyes are that bad. Actually his lower eyelids are superior than mine, so mine are even worse.

anincelforlifelol said:
My eyes are that bad. Actually his lower eyelids are superior than mine, so mine are even worse.

If this is true then your only option is to run sunglasses game.

Nothing's wrong with you, you're mentalcel.