Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck do I grow facial hair?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Guys like 2 years younger than me have visible facial hair on camera, while im 18 with 0 facial hair. I literally have to use my phone flashlight to see the 5/6 strings I have on my chin.

What's even more annoying is the fact that my genital hair grows stupidly fast, but the one place I want hair(my face) has nothing on it.

Please brocels, is there anything I can do to get more facial hair quickly? I'm going back to college in 2 weeks and it's going to suck if I go back with the same face I left with

@Bangkok or bust

What race are you?
I can't grow facial hair either, not that I want to.

it's like eye colour, it's just the way it is

What race are you?
I'm black. You have no idea how infuriating and unfair it feels, seeing guys I'm years older than, with beards and moustaches.

I'm black. You have no idea how infuriating and unfair it feels, seeing guys I'm years older than, with beards and moustaches.
Maybe minoxidil will work for beard growing.

If you are black, why would you want facial hair? It would look like pubic hair on your face.

no facial hair by 18 ? damn brutal, try what others said, minoxidil

I can grow a full beard. The reaper is going to come for me hard.

@Bangkok or bust
Can't grow a beard here at 42.

Zero facial hairs until 24.

I have a patch of sparse hair on my chin. If I let it grow out its too patchy. My moustache hair looks like a 16yo if I grow it out. I have to shave every 48hrs otherwise I look like a feral scrote.

I'm similar to this...
490x300

Guys like 2 years younger than me have visible facial hair on camera, while im 18 with 0 facial hair. I literally have to use my phone flashlight to see the 5/6 strings I have on my chin.

What's even more annoying is the fact that my genital hair grows stupidly fast, but the one place I want hair(my face) has nothing on it.

Please brocels, is there anything I can do to get more facial hair quickly? I'm going back to college in 2 weeks and it's going to suck if I go back with the same face I left with
Well its mostly genetic, but try minoxidil for a few months.

I am 18 and my facial hair is still not covering everywhere(but its getting better every month so I think its gonna be great in less than a year), but I am keeping it because its better than my babyface.

Its mostly genes unfortunately

I didn't get no serious facial hair til like 23. You might not realize but 18 w/no beard is damned common actually.

I have a patch of sparse hair on my chin. If I let it grow out its too patchy. My moustache hair looks like a 16yo if I grow it out. I have to shave every 48hrs otherwise I look like a feral scrote.

I'm similar to this...
490x300
What is your ethnicity?

Why'd you want facial hair? Unless you're using it to fraud your lower third or trying to look older as an baby facecel facial hair is shit tbh. I could grow a full beard (although patchy and needs a couple of months to fill up) at 15 and its annoying having to shave twice a week for school/job and makes me look like a pedo rapist

Are you East Asian?

What race are you?
i can only grow like 1/4th of a full beard lol. i hate the little that i have

Same, genital grows faster than facial

@Blacktarpill is a beard growing mogger with deep voice

Like with everything else, with good genes

just be a chad bro

If you have hair follicles then try Minoxidil 2 times a day for 12-18 months and you'll get a beard.

I started growing a beard at 13.

It's genetics.

Well its mostly genetic, but try minoxidil for a few months.

I am 18 and my facial hair is still not covering everywhere(but its getting better every month so I think its gonna be great in less than a year), but I am keeping it because its better than my babyface.
What about dark circles?

I tried minox for a year, it doesn't work lol. Just gave me super dry skin and probably heart problems 10 years down the line. If it works for you, it means you were always gonna grow a beard anyways due to genetics, just that the DHT didn't activate yet due to age.

I'm similar to this...
Can't grow that.

Rip off your pubes and staple them to your face.