Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck do you tell if a girl is just being NICE or likes you?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Autism fucks me in this way.

No amount of NT training can make me understand this.

I can tell when a girl is disgusted and annoyed to be dealing with me, because it’s obvious, their mannerisms remind me of my mother, so I assume if they have mannerisms that remind me of my mother, I assume that means they don’t like me, that’s what happens in 99.99% of interactions I have. The girls act like my mum does when she is annoyed with me or doesn’t want me to bother her.

But in an extreme rare occasion, a girl will be very nice to me, but how do you know if she’s just a nice person whose low inhib and afraid to not be nice, or actually likes you?

If she actually likes u she’ll invite u to someone or get sexual

When a foid shows some attention for you, you need to react in a very precise and very quick moment. However, as you are autistic, you cannot identify such a moment and, when you finally realize what is happening, the foid has already lost interest and her late reaction already shows her that you are autistic, spoiling everything.

It's over for autistcels. Just LDAR.

She only likes you if you’re attractive. So ask yourself “Am I attractive?”

“no”

case closed.

If she likes you she'll usually just tell you.

My parents started going to the same dentist as me, my mum said the girl at the front desk asked if she was my mum, and my mum said

“oh she remembered your name and mentioned you to me teehee, she might like you if she remembers you like that teehee”

But I think she’s just a girl whose overly nice, and doesn’t actually like me. I think my mum is wrong, and that she’s just being nice.

I can tell when a girl is disgusted and annoyed to be dealing with me, because it’s obvious, their mannerisms remind me of my mother, so I assume if they have mannerisms that remind me of my mother, I assume that means they don’t like me, that’s what happens in 99.99% of interactions I have. The girls act like my mum does when she is annoyed with me or doesn’t want me to bother her.

But in an extreme rare occasion, a girl will be very nice to me, but how do you know if she’s just a nice person whose low inhib and afraid to not be nice, or actually likes you?
What was the context? If she was in a position to ve nice like working, I wouldnt look into it.

When a foid shows some attention for you, you need to react in a very precise and very quick moment. However, as you are autistic, you cannot identify such a moment and, when you finally realize what is happening, the foid has already lost interest and her late reaction already shows her that you are autistic, spoiling everything.

It is over for me as well.

NOTE: Foids and Normies in general will be nice to you so they can use you for their own gain, or to get rid of you.

lmao if a girl is being nice to you then you arent incel

Bruuuutal Autism pill
What was the context? If she was in a position to ve nice like working, I wouldnt look into it.

My parents started going to the same dentist as me, my mum said the girl at the front desk asked if she was my mum, and my mum said

“oh she remembered your name and mentioned you to me teehee, she might like you if she remembers you like that teehee”

But I think she’s just a girl whose overly nice, and doesn’t actually like me. I think my mum is wrong, and that she’s just being nice.
Easy, just look in the mirror :feelskek:

I’ve been tiktoking for the last 48 hours I don’t need anymore suifuel

An older man I worked with once told me "if a girl truly likes you, she'll always let you know." According to people I've talked to, this seems to hold true 99% of the time.

Easy: She doesn't like you because you're ugly. There, problem solved.

She will be SUBMISSIVE, which is different from shy or distant, she WILL NOT be shy or distant. She WILL respond positively to any sexual vibes appearing in your conversation.

And/Or she will straight up make explicit sexual propositions, which is extremely more common than you would believe.

I watched a video about female flirting and how to identify it once on youtube. Like at least 6 years ago. There were like 5-6 key traits of female flirting behaviour. NONE OF THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND I AM 40 YEARS OLD TOTAL ROPEFUEL TBH. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

nah your bones aren't good enough, there's been numerous evidence of autistic chads still getting attention from females. cause lets face it if youre tall and good looking nothing can stop you from getting female attention.

nah your bones arent good enough, theres been evidence of austistic chads still get attention from females. cause lets face it if youre tall and good looking nothing can stop from getting female attention.
There's a famous autistic chad who has been married several times on youtube. The only reason he gave up on marriage is the whole concept of marriage was just too NT for him and he is happier being alone. Trust me he still slays on weekends, I think there are even videos where he brags about this. This is his channel:

And JFL "You don't look autistic". I guess all non-NT's are supposed to look like incels.

It will be very very obvious if she is flirting with you. Many years back in hs, when I was low IQ, I was approached and the behavior was very very obvious. It will be almost impossible to not know.

But since your here at this point we will never experience flirting as its too late. the hypergamy grows ad infinitum

I AM 40 YEARS OLD TOTAL ROPEFUEL TBH. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
How do you cope.
Tumblr nwa8zpdV3P1udwanoo1 250

You all have it wrong. On initial action, its one and the same. Women want you to like them so they add a bit of sexual tension to make it so. Just cause she wants you to like her doesn’t mean she actually likes you. Remember women do not act or think like men. When men likes a woman he dedicates his life to her, but for women it’s merely a way she gains resources.

only way to do is if you make your move and see if she does the same or call the cops.

guys are so bluepilled by society into thinking women wont make any obvious subtle hints that she likes you. it's not rocket science if shes interest SHE WILL BECOME CLOSER INSIDE YOUR PROXIMITY OF HER DESIRE FOR YOU.

I struggle with this too, but when I realize I am really an ugly currycel then I quickly understand they are just being nice.

You all have it wrong. On initial action, its one and the same. Women want you to like them so they add a bit of sexual tension to make it so. Just cause she wants you to like her doesn’t mean she actually likes you. Remember women do not act or think like men. When men likes a woman he dedicates his life to her, but for women it’s merely a way she gains resources.

only way to do is if you make your move and see if she does the same or call the cops.
i wouldn't bother chasing a female even if she shows interest. if its not anything SEXUAL, then she is isnt looking to date you.

If she likes you she'll send you obvious signals

I play the same video games I played when I was a teenager haha

I also work on correcting my health situation so that some day I can go to India and shack up with some 3 or 4/10 looksmatch with a $100 dowry to boot. That is my incel retirement plan. I am saving for it. It really doesnt sound too bad honestly. I am thinking about some places in Uttar Pradesh

i wouldn't bother chasing a female even if she shows interest. if its not anything SEXUAL, then she is isnt looking to date you.
That’s pretty much me now. Plus the fact I’m ugly as sin, women won’t show anyways. Still a good thought experiment

She will be SUBMISSIVE, which is different from shy or distant, she WILL NOT be shy or distant. She WILL respond positively to any sexual vibes appearing in your conversation.

And/Or she will straight up make explicit sexual propositions, which is extremely more common than you would believe.
It will be very very obvious if she is flirting with you. Many years back in hs, when I was low IQ, I was approached and the behavior was very very obvious. It will be almost impossible to not know.

But since your here at this point we will never experience flirting as its too late. the hypergamy grows ad infinitum
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

I play the same video games I played when I was a teenager haha

I also work on correcting my health situation so that some day I can go to India and shack up with some 3 or 4/10 looksmatch with a $100 dowry to boot. That is my incel retirement plan. I am saving for it. It really doesnt sound too bad honestly. I am thinking about some places in Uttar Pradesh
Why not thailand to fuck some 7-8/10 prime noodles?

:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

it was ethnic females. I was young and thought I could do better. but ofc I didnt know that I would be incel and years are gone by

it was ethnic females. I was young and thought I could do better. but ofc I didnt know that I would be incel and years are gone by
Take what you can get you ungrateful inkwel. :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Why not thailand to fuck some 7-8/10 prime noodles?
I like the cheapness of India and also Hindufoids tend to appreciate their men more. Also I like the disposition that a Hindufoid is in. She knows that she isn't great looking and she's not in great demand, so she will appreciate me and what I do for her more. There is an endless parade of very rich sexpats that come into Thailand and Cambodia every year to just pay for sex and leave. I could get a hooker here too but thats just kind of cucked. They will have sex with Chad for free, but for me I have to pay? Meh. I actually want to feel like someone loves me. I don't just want sex realistically. I think as an older incel the craving of sex constantly starts to dissipate into actually wanting someone who really loves you for who you are. Here in West I am totally blackpilled but I think I have some value in the very poor and underdeveloped parts of the Indian subcontinent.

>thailand
>7-8/10

Pick one
7-8/10 noodle doesn't have the smv of a white stacy or becky but way higher than a white land whale beast.
I like the cheapness of India and also Hindufoids tend to appreciate their men more. Also I like the disposition that a Hindufoid is in. She knows that she isn't great looking and she's not in great demand, so she will appreciate me and what I do for her more. There is an endless parade of very rich sexpats that come into Thailand and Cambodia every year to just pay for sex and leave. I could get a hooker here too but thats just kind of cucked. They will have sex with Chad for free, but for me I have to pay? Meh. I actually want to feel like someone loves me. I don't just want sex realistically. I think as an older incel the craving of sex constantly starts to dissipate into actually wanting someone who really loves you for who you are. Here in West I am totally blackpilled but I think I have some value in the very poor and underdeveloped parts of the Indian subcontinent.
I see, i wish you a luck in your plans brocel.

Take what you can get you ungrateful inkwel

Asians belong to asians. I don’t care if I have to die alone because of it, but I will NOT settle for a noodlewhore. There is nothing more seemingly pathetic than seeing a non-rice settling for noodles.
>thailand
>7-8/10

Pick one

she'll grab you by the cock

Everything the opposite of what she does for incel.

>thailand
>7-8/10

Pick one
some thai girls can be hot because of their petite slender frames, but most look like little jungle monkeys
Asians belong to asians. I don’t care if I have to die alone because of it, but I will NOT settle for a noodlewhore. There is nothing more seemingly pathetic than seeing a non-rice settling for noodles.
if youre white and settle for a noodlewhore then it shows how pathetic you are. NOODLES ARE FOR PUMP N' DUMP MATERIAL AT BEST

7-8/10 noodle doesn't have the smv of a white stacy or becky but way higher than a white land whale beast.

I see, i wish you a luck in your plans brocel.
Thanks brother :feelsYall:

Shit test her by talking about a movie you wanna watch or something, say you were looking for people to watch with. See her reaction, if she says ooh or opens her mouth a little just forget it and say i might watch alone for a change.

You're incel, women do not like you. If she is being nice to you it's probably just her being polite. Ask yourself this, has one ever been nice in that she wants to hang out with you or she's trying to do something with you? Or is it that she's nice when she bumps into you and has to small chat with you for a few minutes before continuing on with her day? If she's not actually seeking you out to converse with you know without question she does not like you.