Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck does Incelman succeed in school?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
How are you a physics major when you spend all of your time posting here???? When the fuck does he study

Physics is easy, a brainlet like you wouldn't understand how trivial hamiltonian mechanics and tensor calculus really are :)

It has nothing to do with inceldom dude. It's all genetics, if you are blessed with high intelligence you will succeed at school. In the case of physics major the most important things are math and physics especially those two are heavily reliant on the persons intelligence.

I know people who almost need to learn nothing, they are just that gifted

mrhaircut33 said:
How are you a physics major when you spend all of your time posting here???? When the fuck does he study

I used to be a medstudent and got great grades without studying much. I literally studied 2 hours for each anatomy class and got the best grades in the class because Im not a brainlet.

I dropped out tho because being a NEET is better than a wagecuck

High functioning autists are good at fields like physics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXLgz3wH2n8

Lol. Chads are able to multitask.

Abomination said:
Physics is easy, a brainlet like you wouldn't understand how trivial hamiltonian mechanics and tensor calculus really are :)

That might be true for undergrad physics. Try some graduate level shit, it will fuck you real good.

incelman is a troll blowing off steam and nothing more, bet u hes not even incel

chudur-budur said:
That might be true for undergrad physics. Try some graduate level shit, it will fuck you real good.

Trolls don't average 150 posts a day