Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting HOW THE FUCK SOMETHING LIKE THIS EXIST??? GIGA CHANG HAVE 23"6(60cm)!! of shoulder

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/bts-jins-exact-shoulder-measurements-revealed/

This is insane, how can someone have so much bone there? Do you think a guy like him without all the kpop shit fame would slay as fuck?

I can't believe someone can have all of this in his shoulders without even lifting, mogs the shit out of me

What the fuck?
Mogs me by 3 inches in shoulder bone.

He has the face of a baby.

Lol this is nuts. He should had went roughmaxx than prettyboymaxx with these shoulders.

He would be giga chang with a lower gonial angle and narrower eyes. What a wasted opportunity.

He mogs everyone.

It only Looks so wide because of his narrow skull

i see guys who mog his width by up to 4 Inch daily

That subhuman skull simply makes him look worse.
Guga Chang LOL.

Now imagine spending years in the gym to have a bideltoid slightly wider than a 5' female JFL

Gymcels on suicide watch.

Fuck mogs me by 3”.

How do u know it’s 23.6”? Did someone measure ?

Definitely mogs me.

Lol this is nuts. He should had went roughmaxx than prettyboymaxx with these shoulders.

He would be giga chang with a lower gonial angle and narrower eyes. What a wasted opportunity.
He can't ruffmax he's going to have a little boy face until he's 40

God, I fucking hate Kpop.

Fuck mogs me by 3”.

How do u know it’s 23.6”? Did someone measure ?
He said that was the size of his shoulders, and people from the internet calculated it using the size of a chair he sited on a event and it seems it is true, according with the link

Kid must be a literal god in Korea.

@Tellem--T this is your frame-match

Go on twitter and there are thousands if not possibly millions of foids obseessing over this guy and people like him all the time. It ranges from prime JB to post wall foids, its pure suifuel.

suboptimal zygos widt to frame ratio making his head appear small

Probably genetic engineering ngl.

suboptimal zygos widt to frame ratio making his head appear small
I think that guy would benefit from a wider jaw with reduced gonial angle, he can go from prettyboy to roughchang

Imo his zygos is fine

I think that guy would benefit from a wider jaw with reduced gonial angle, he can go from prettyboy to roughchang

Imo his zygos is fine
yeah his zygos is fine, the issue is the ratio between his zygos and shoulder width

yeah his zygos is fine, the issue is the ratio between his zygos and shoulder width
Or maybe a lowset zygos would fit him better if his jaw is like that. Lowset zygos makes you look bloated and make your face look wider (have lowset zygos myself so I know).

Although that sacrificed cheek prominence but it gives the appearance of a bigger head which is what that guy needs

There is no gym for your bones

fake and gay, he never looked that wide before so he had to surgerymaxx recently or someone is lying

Imagine having foids literally analyze and obsess every hour of the day over the smallest details like the width of your shoulder bones.