Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck were kikes allowed to do what they do in Palestine

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
@Edmund_Kemper also kikeland is hell for kikecels as well JFL clown world. @kikecel @BenBerger @RichCel @Copexodius Maximus

can't critsize them or else you're antisemetic cuz of the holocaust. They're also very good at spreading propoganda to dehumanize the other side.

You tell me.

So what we discussing tonight? Oh israel I see

MuH 6 MiLLiOn

@Edmund_Kemper also kikeland is hell for kikecels as well JFL clown world. @kikecel @BenBerger @RichCel @Copexodius Maximus
Long story short... the goy are cucks and they allowed the evil Zonists commit their crimes.
It should be stressed that NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS AND NOT ALL ZIONISTS ARE JEWS.
There are many anti-Zionist jews -both religeus and secular.
And at the same time there are HYPER-CUCKED goys like the Republican Party and various Cucktians (Christians) that support the Genocide of the Palestinians.

@Uglymuggly The religious communities of Israelm, and Haredim in particular, are not that bad for Jewcels. Even sub 4 man can find a looks matched wife. Judaism I pretty based. But in the secular part of Israel hypergamy is brutal.

@kikecel do you agree?

Kikestan is essentially a way for the West to break in to the middle east and maintain influence in the region forever without people being able to say whites are colonizing them (just cry anti-semitism at anyone that claims otherwise). Jews are the ultimate scapegoat.
Long story short... the goy are cucks and they allowed the evil Zonists commit their crimes.
It should be stressed that NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS AND NOT ALL ZIONISTS ARE JEWS.
And at the same time there are HYPER-CUCKED goys like the Republican Party and various Cucktians (Christians) that support the Genocide of the Palestinians.

@Uglymuggly The religious communities of Israelm, and Haredim in particular, are not that bad for Jewcels. Even sub 4 man can find a looks matched wife. Judaism I pretty based. But in the secular part of Israel hypergamy is brutal.

@kikecel do you agree?
A lot of Christians support Israel because it is fulfilling a prophecy for the end times, and Israel is going to get wiped out.

A lot of Christians support Israel because it is fulfilling a prophecy for the end times, and Israel is going to get wiped out.
Yes I heard about it. what is the propecy and what should exactly happed in this "end of times" and when israel is soppoused to get wiped out?

Yes I heard about it. what is the propecy and what should exactly happed in this "end of times" and when israel is soppoused to get wiped out?
I think it's in the part of the Christian Bible called Revelations. The belief by Jews is that the messiah will come and bring back Jews from various lands and bring them to Canon, and restoring Israel. Christians (and even Muslims) believe that the messiah will actually be the anti-christ. The Jews are supposed to be in control of the whole world, and spread evil everywhere under the false messiah, and thus Jesus descends from the heavens to fight along the believers and in the final battle of Armegedon in Israel where Jesus will destroy the anti-christ and his followers.

I may have made some mistakes here and there, but I think that is generally what Christians believe and why Israel is so important. Obviously the actual prophecy doesn't make any sense if no messiah figure has come to return the Jews to the homeland, and it is why many religious Jews reject the current state of Israel as legitimate.

@kikecel do you agree?
I dont give a shit about politics

Because Arabs are fuckin low iq idiots they fought their wars with nepotism and camels. Jews just focused on actually strategy

They used their powerful anglo puppets.