Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the hell do we keep living like this?

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
This bitch I work with pesters me for keeping to myself at work. She finally decided to open her fat, pig mouth and outright declared I needed a better personality. She's about 3 years older than me.

Imagine if I were a top tier male. She wouldn't have it in her to tell a genetically superior male to improve his personality. Not only that but everyone treats me like they're above me.

We'll never have long-term happiness or evolutionary success. We'll never recieve validation. We're locked into subhuman configurations. A lot of copes are temporary like food, drugs, alcohol, etc. Fuck this life.

damn wageslavery. neetmaxx now.

I ask myself the same thing everyday my dude. Everyday is hell as an incel.

Actually, just today I had an experience similar to yours with some fatty mcfat pig faced bitch treating me like dirt for daring to be an ugly male. Fuck this planet I'm so fucking sick of it.

This bitch I work with pesters me for keeping to myself at work. She finally decided to open her fat, pig mouth and outright declared I needed a better personality. She's about 3 years older than me.
Tell her to mind her own fucking business.

I ask myself the same thing everyday my dude. Everyday is hell as an incel.

Actually, just today I had an experience similar to yours with some fatty mcfat pig faced bitch treating me like dirt for daring to be an ugly male. Fuck this planet I'm so fucking sick of it.
It's always the pigs that treat me the worst. Landwhales should be ovened.

Not even necessarily that but the fact that she had the courage proves how subhuman I am
Don't let them treat you like that. Seriously, life's too short to let people walk over the top of you.

If you ever decide to catch the bus make sure she gets on it too you hear me?

Tell her right after she hits the treadmill.

Everyone dies but not everyone lives :feelshmm::feelsthink:

What kind of job is this boyo?

It's the hardwired instinct that keeps us alive, othewise the rope would be so effective that the human population would never manage to reach such high numbers

I always say it, I don't know how many of you wageslave and survive.

Death is preferable to wagecucking. I’m sorry bro.

Copes on copes on copes, only way to look away from the rope.

Can't stand snooty cunts that think they have the authority to tell you whats wrong with your life, as if they're so fucking smart they already knew where it all began. I wouldn't let that stupid bitch say a word to me.

Last edited:
Foid wouldn’t last in my shoes for more than a day

Foid wouldn’t last in my shoes for more than a day
She'd eventually "attempt" suicide(attention-seeking) only to find that no one cares about sub 5 men so she may then actually attempt.

I live because I don't want to kill myself. I'm okay with dying.

Too many people would be glad to hear about it for me to ever kill myself. Even worse are those who'd benefit from it.

It's fucked up that we live in a society where a foid would dare speak to a male that way and get away with it.

lol sounds like you found the "leader" of the place, good luck, boyo

Having to take shit from a fat pig's cunt. West 2019
Vote Meteorite 2020

Last edited:
I don't know if I can survive to my next 10 years tbh

it is over once the bitching starts it never stops till you quit that’s why i leave without giving 2 weeks to spite them