[RageFuel] How The Hell Does Everyone Here Have Friends, Except Me?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Wizard
-
I have no friends or acquaintances IRL or online. I thought this was an incel forum with actual NEETs who were professional rotters and had no friends/acquaintances or people who cared about them IRL or online. But it seems I am the only one, how is it you guys know people who actually think about you.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-
Fakecels.

Imagine my shock in finding out that half this forum dms each other randomly in the exact same way normies do on Instagram

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Wizard
-
Fakecels.

Imagine my shock in finding out that half this forum dms each other randomly in the exact same way normies do on Instagram
Indeed.

Nobody dms me.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
I have no friends. The closest thing to friends I have is boomer coworkers that I speak to for about 15 minutes in total everyday. Only time I get a PM is when Knajjd gives me a warning.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
I dont have friends

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Wizard
-
I have no friends. The closest thing to friends I have is boomer coworkers that I speak to for about 15 minutes in total everyday.
Job mogs me. Acquaintance mogs me.

muharremabi

muharremabi

Veteran
-
I don't have friends either. I don't know how truceles can build a social environment and be happy with that.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
You're too autistic, buddy boyo

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
-
Fakecels.

Lmfao it's cope what's wrong with it

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Wizard
-
I have other incels friends IRL, we are all ugly as fuck but we still are friends with each other.
If I can get friends, you can as well
How did you make friends? Everyone fucking hates me, because I am autistic. Either you are NT or less autistic than me.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
How did you make friends? Everyone fucking hates me, because I am autistic. Either you are NT or less autistic than me.
I do have apergers.
I met some of them at university (same class). Also I met some at Chinese langauge classes

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
-
Means you've got NT in your blood. Fakecel trait.
Who put you as the authority on incels? Tbh even normies struggle, so anyone here is completely justified

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Fiveheadcel, hairlinecel
-
Who put you as the authority on incels? Tbh even normies struggle, so anyone here is completely justified
It's isolating to be a reject even on incel forums. If you're just a NT low status normie you are not an incel.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Many men are fucked

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Fakecels.

Because I can't neet in my country.If I didn't have connections I'd be homeless or dead.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Wizard
-
I do have apergers.
I met some of them at university (same class). Also I met some at Chinese langauge classes
I couldn't really make any genuine friends in university. Most of the guys hated me, some tolerated me (acquaintances) for a semester in class then avoided me, I don't think they liked me at all and might have pitied me. There was one guy whom I was sort of friends in the sense we talked when we saw each other on campus, but after a while I didn't see him around anymore. Then I dropped out.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I couldn't really make any genuine friends in university. Most of the guys hated me, some tolerated me (acquaintances) for a semester in class then avoided me, I don't think they liked me at all and might have pitied me. There was one guy whom I was sort of friends in the sense we talked when we saw each other on campus, but after a while I didn't see him around anymore. Then I dropped out.
Damn, sounds brutal.
I am software engineering major so all of my classmates are complete autists virgins

JohnDcel

JohnDcel

Recruit
-
i don't have friends and I only talk with my mother

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Wizard
-
Damn, sounds brutal.
I am software engineering major so all of my classmates are complete autists virgins
I was a computer science major and still hated by most students. There were a few autistic virgins, but I never really got much of chance to interact with them, at the same time there were many guys who were decent or good looking, with girlfriends and well connected.

There was this one Indian guy who was good looking, tall, light skinned and extremely NT, he was well connected and had a Hispanic girlfriend. He once mentioned the importance of looks in a class presentation and most of the class agreed because he was a good speaker. He also despised and made fun of me.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I was a computer science major and still hated by most students. There were a few autistic virgins, but I never really got much of chance to interact with them, at the same time there were many guys who were decent or good looking, with girlfriends and well connected.

There was this one Indian guy who was good looking, tall, light skinned and extremely NT, he was well connected and had a Hispanic girlfriend. He once mentioned the importance of looks in a class presentation and most of the class agreed because he was a good speaker. He also despised and made fun of me.
Brutal :cryfeels:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
I was PMed by a fellow jew hater since banned. PMed to be given a link to a video. I was also included in a "clown" group conversation when I had a clown avatar, they apparently started a new conversation and didn't include me either that or I was removed from the conversation because it vanished :lul:

Other than that I don't get PMed.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
I have 0 friends.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
I don't have friends either, the deepest conversations I had in years are with clerks of shops where I am a regular.
even @needsolution shuns me :feelsrope:

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Veteran
-
The last time I had a friend ER was still alive to put it into context.

C

CaptainCuck

Veteran
-
I
I have no friends or acquaintances IRL or online. I thought this was an incel forum with actual NEETs who were professional rotters and had no friends/acquaintances or people who cared about them IRL or online. But it seems I am the only one, how is it you guys know people who actually think about you.
I have zero friends too. I don't mind it though since I'm used to it.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
My friends are 3 that I’ve kept since High School.
But we barely speak, maybe 2 times a week in this group chat.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I don't have friends either. I don't know how to make them

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
I haven't had friends since grade school. If you have friends, you're in the game. You may be at the very bottom but you're still in there part of some voluntary social structure.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Youngcel
-
I have friends and some acquaintances. All from school

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

29 y/o KHHV (it never vegan)
-
No friends, no family, no pets.

Watch as the abyss opens it self up to me...

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
I was PMed by a fellow jew hater since banned. PMed to be given a link to a video. I was also included in a "clown" group conversation when I had a clown avatar, they apparently started a new conversation and didn't include me either that or I was removed from the conversation because it vanished :lul:

Other than that I don't get PMed.
Hey fam!

It must be nice to be in the ICP!

Incel Clown Posse!

F

Forum_User_2345

Recruit
-
I have no friends. I haunt the computer labs alone.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Coital cephalalgia sufferer. Verbal, not violent.
-
I thought I was your friend.

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Friends? Nah, everyone is cringe and no one's based. I'm better off on my own.

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
-
The only friends I've ever had are dead :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
It is. Are you want to be special among outcasts or something? Gatekeeping won't help.

carticel

carticel

sophistmaxxed | lanklet | Kierkegaardcel I 16 y/o
-
over for non-NTcels

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
I dont have a single friend (anymore)
((i killed them))
(((in bloodborne)))