Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How The Hell Does Everyone Here Have Friends, Except Me?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have no friends or acquaintances IRL or online. I thought this was an incel forum with actual NEETs who were professional rotters and had no friends/acquaintances or people who cared about them IRL or online. But it seems I am the only one, how is it you guys know people who actually think about you.

Fakecels.

Imagine my shock in finding out that half this forum dms each other randomly in the exact same way normies do on Instagram

I have no friends. The closest thing to friends I have is boomer coworkers that I speak to for about 15 minutes in total everyday. Only time I get a PM is when Knajjd gives me a warning.

I dont have friends

I don't have friends either. I don't know how truceles can build a social environment and be happy with that.

You're too autistic, buddy boyo

Fakecels.

Imagine my shock in finding out that half this forum dms each other randomly in the exact same way normies do on Instagram
Lmfao it's cope what's wrong with it

I have other incels friends IRL, we are all ugly as fuck but we still are friends with each other.
If I can get friends, you can as well
How did you make friends? Everyone fucking hates me, because I am autistic. Either you are NT or less autistic than me.

How did you make friends? Everyone fucking hates me, because I am autistic. Either you are NT or less autistic than me.
I do have apergers.
I met some of them at university (same class). Also I met some at Chinese langauge classes

Means you've got NT in your blood. Fakecel trait.
Who put you as the authority on incels? Tbh even normies struggle, so anyone here is completely justified

Who put you as the authority on incels? Tbh even normies struggle, so anyone here is completely justified
It's isolating to be a reject even on incel forums. If you're just a NT low status normie you are not an incel.

Many men are fucked

Fakecels.

Because I can't neet in my country.If I didn't have connections I'd be homeless or dead.

I do have apergers.
I met some of them at university (same class). Also I met some at Chinese langauge classes
I couldn't really make any genuine friends in university. Most of the guys hated me, some tolerated me (acquaintances) for a semester in class then avoided me, I don't think they liked me at all and might have pitied me. There was one guy whom I was sort of friends in the sense we talked when we saw each other on campus, but after a while I didn't see him around anymore. Then I dropped out.

I couldn't really make any genuine friends in university. Most of the guys hated me, some tolerated me (acquaintances) for a semester in class then avoided me, I don't think they liked me at all and might have pitied me. There was one guy whom I was sort of friends in the sense we talked when we saw each other on campus, but after a while I didn't see him around anymore. Then I dropped out.
Damn, sounds brutal.
I am software engineering major so all of my classmates are complete autists virgins

i don't have friends and I only talk with my mother

Damn, sounds brutal.
I am software engineering major so all of my classmates are complete autists virgins

I was a computer science major and still hated by most students. There were a few autistic virgins, but I never really got much of chance to interact with them, at the same time there were many guys who were decent or good looking, with girlfriends and well connected.

There was this one Indian guy who was good looking, tall, light skinned and extremely NT, he was well connected and had a Hispanic girlfriend. He once mentioned the importance of looks in a class presentation and most of the class agreed because he was a good speaker. He also despised and made fun of me.

I was a computer science major and still hated by most students. There were a few autistic virgins, but I never really got much of chance to interact with them, at the same time there were many guys who were decent or good looking, with girlfriends and well connected.

There was this one Indian guy who was good looking, tall, light skinned and extremely NT, he was well connected and had a Hispanic girlfriend. He once mentioned the importance of looks in a class presentation and most of the class agreed because he was a good speaker. He also despised and made fun of me.
Brutal :cryfeels:

I don't have friends either, the deepest conversations I had in years are with clerks of shops where I am a regular.
even @needsolution shuns me :feelsrope:

The last time I had a friend ER was still alive to put it into context.

I
I have no friends or acquaintances IRL or online. I thought this was an incel forum with actual NEETs who were professional rotters and had no friends/acquaintances or people who cared about them IRL or online. But it seems I am the only one, how is it you guys know people who actually think about you.

I have zero friends too. I don't mind it though since I'm used to it.

My friends are 3 that I’ve kept since High School.
But we barely speak, maybe 2 times a week in this group chat.

I don't have friends either. I don't know how to make them

I haven't had friends since grade school. If you have friends, you're in the game. You may be at the very bottom but you're still in there part of some voluntary social structure.

I have friends and some acquaintances. All from school

No friends, no family, no pets.

Watch as the abyss opens it self up to me...

I was PMed by a fellow jew hater since banned. PMed to be given a link to a video. I was also included in a "clown" group conversation when I had a clown avatar, they apparently started a new conversation and didn't include me either that or I was removed from the conversation because it vanished :lul:

Other than that I don't get PMed.
Hey fam!

It must be nice to be in the ICP!

Incel Clown Posse!

q2CS6BU.jpg
Uh. Shiver me cringe!

i want to remind everybody he was once banned because he made a post about how he loves to eat his cum :feelstrash::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
OP is cumbreath

I have no friends. I haunt the computer labs alone.

I thought I was your friend.

Friends? Nah, everyone is cringe and no one's based. I'm better off on my own.

The only friends I've ever had are dead :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

It is. Are you want to be special among outcasts or something? Gatekeeping won't help.