Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the world sees us

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-
I am extremely ugly. How do I accept the fact that Ill never get laid?
Edit
Update: The only way I'll ever get laid is kidnap and rape
Update 2: Even prostitutes reject me
Update 3: Rape is my only way

0 following

8 answers
Answers
Relevance
Best Answer: Well, putting aside the subjective opinion of whether you ARE ugly or not, if we assume you are, hypothetically: accept it by accepting the fact that your life is worthless and without meaning. Only once you become truly comfortable with this will you be able to move on. Accept your place as a useless ugly monster.
Anonymous · 2 hours ago
Thumbs up
Thumbs down
Report Abuse
Comment
Asker's rating
rating-5.gif

• Hahaha well you can try to 'rpae' but you're so skinny you'll probably just get your @ss kicked instead. How 'bout you just stick to the guys? lol
    Anonymous · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

• How the hell do your parents live with themselves knowing that they created such a hideous kid!?
    Zepar · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment

• There are a lot of very mean answers on here. I truly hope you are resilient enough not to take those negative comments to heart. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personality goes a long way. It may sound cliché but it is very true.

If you are only looking to get laid, maybe consider hiring a sex worker?

The important thing, no matter what you do, is to always respect your potential partner's choice. No means no and you should always explicitely ask for consent.
    Celeste · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

• You're so ugly that the only way you're gonna get laid is if you go to prison and get assraped by Bubba. lol
    Satan · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment
  • That's likely a fair statement.

But, with enough money, you too can get laid.
    Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

• Sell yourself to a lab as a human lab rat (at least somebody will benefit off of you that way)
    Murdock · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment
  • STOP IT. NO WOMAN IS JUST GOING TO HAVE PITY SEX WITH YOU. BEING ALONE AND UGLY IS NOT THE WORST.
    Source(s):48 year old woman
    Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Edit

Get the fucking rope already

what is happening

Edit

0 following

8 answers
Answers
Relevance
Best Answer: Well, putting aside the subjective opinion of whether you ARE ugly or not, if we assume you are, hypothetically: accept it by accepting the fact that your life is worthless and without meaning. Only once you become truly comfortable with this will you be able to move on. Accept your place as a useless ugly monster.
Anonymous · 2 hours ago
Thumbs up
Thumbs down
Report Abuse
Comment
Asker's rating
rating-5.gif

• Hahaha well you can try to 'rpae' but you're so skinny you'll probably just get your @ss kicked instead. How 'bout you just stick to the guys? lol
    Anonymous · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

• How the hell do your parents live with themselves knowing that they created such a hideous kid!?
    Zepar · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment

• There are a lot of very mean answers on here. I truly hope you are resilient enough not to take those negative comments to heart. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personality goes a long way. It may sound cliché but it is very true.

The important thing, no matter what you do, is to always respect your potential partner's choice. No means no and you should always explicitely ask for consent.
    Celeste · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

• You're so ugly that the only way you're gonna get laid is if you go to prison and get assraped by Bubba. lol
    Satan · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

• Sell yourself to a lab as a human lab rat (at least somebody will benefit off of you that way)
    Murdock · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment
  • STOP IT. NO WOMAN IS JUST GOING TO HAVE PITY SEX WITH YOU. BEING ALONE AND UGLY IS NOT THE WORST.
    Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Edit
Give up on sex and women. Don't rape, you will only get into jail and then you'll be raped everyday. Take the eternalpill and accept Jesus as your saviour.

Been ovee ngl

> Well, putting aside the subjective opinion of whether you ARE ugly or not
Pepe Rage

Give up on sex and women. Don't rape, you will only get into jail and then you'll be raped everyday. Take the eternalpill and accept Jesus as your saviour.
Kill yourself and your Jesus cope asap. I will summon succubus to fuck your mom and sister, fucking Christian cuck.

This is why I hate walking around outside. This is what people think when they look at me...

Edit

0 following

8 answers
Answers
Relevance
Anonymous · 2 hours ago
Thumbs up
Thumbs down
Report Abuse
Comment
Asker's rating
rating-5.gif

Anonymous · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

Zepar · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment

Celeste · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

Satan · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

Murdock · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment
    Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Edit
@edgecel14 Normies aren't usually this direct, but yeah, you're right.

People treat it as a joke. Holy fuck :feelsree:

We need more hERoes

Announcing the fact that you’re considering kidnapping and rape as an option will do you no favors

Edit

0 following

8 answers
Answers
Relevance
Anonymous · 2 hours ago
Thumbs up
Thumbs down
Report Abuse
Comment
Asker's rating
rating-5.gif

Anonymous · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

Zepar · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment

Celeste · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

Satan · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

Murdock · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment
    Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Edit
F the world

It is funny that you think you can rape a woman just like that. Every attractive woman has been raped multiple times in her life and they know how to defend themselves. You will fail miserably.

failure for me is the norm

lmao they went straight to the point, its weird to see normies actually being sincere for once instead of coming up with shitty advice

lmao they went straight to the point, its weird to see normies actually being sincere for once instead of coming up with shitty advice
I even been told to go gay but even fags think I am too ugly and besides I don't want AIDS

I even been told to go gay but even fags think I am too ugly and besides I don't want AIDS
Going gay is meaningless, if you aren't actually gay you'd probably just end feeling like shit

where did you get these results from?

Finally someone is honnest. I am fucking sick superfical answers such as;

Looks don't matter

or I can improve

or there is someone for everyone

or lower your standards

Nah. These new shooters are very boring. They are the same.
I thought about becoming a serial killer but I am pathetically weak(soy beyond soy). I can't even do 15 pushups or run a mile under 7 minutes like a normie male. I thought about kidnapping raping and killing girls between 14-24
Nah. These new shooters are very boring. They are the same.
I thought about becoming a serial killer but I am pathetically weak(soy beyond soy). I can't even do 15 pushups or run a mile under 7 minutes like a normie male. I thought about kidnapping raping and killing girls between 14-24

I can't even do 15 pushups or run a mile under 7 minutes like a normie male.
That should be a good wake up call. There's no reason to be incapable of that, unless you're physically impaired/missing limbs or something, but even then it'd probably be possible, with enough determination. Just start training.

That should be a good wake up call. There's no reason to be incapable of that, unless you're physically impaired/missing limbs or something, but even then it'd probably be possible, with enough determination. Just start training.
eh I am screwed regardless

Life is a joke and we are the punchline.

Fuck people found this forum. BTW I will not do anything illegal or immoral

I sure wouldn't feel bad for these people if some lunatic retard was to mow them down.

-"Most of these are troll answers. Stay off of the incel forum because it s toxic for young men with low self-esteem"

in other words;"Stick to the herd"
Fuck off.

Fucking more respond with bullshit like everyone is beautiful.

Enough money can buy any whore.

This is ER fuel.

Ugly dudes always being told to go faggot.
The real solution is to go ER.

Q
Edit

0 following

8 answers
Answers
Relevance
Anonymous · 2 hours ago
Thumbs up
Thumbs down
Report Abuse
Comment
Asker's rating
rating-5.gif

Anonymous · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

Zepar · 1 hour ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment

Celeste · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

Satan · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    1 comment

Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    3 comments

Murdock · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Report Abuse
    Comment
    Anonymous · 2 hours ago
    Thumbs up
    Thumbs down
    Edit
Qbrt
Hey, that wasnt cool.
Qbrt
This is ER fuel.
Qbrt
Ugly dudes always being told to go faggot.
The real solution is to go ER.
Bart
I'm a skinnycel so its same for me.
Qbrt
Hey, that wasnt cool.
Qbrt
Qbrt
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Qb
I already know hot to make the hang mans noose
Qbrt
of corse i am very physically weak. I can't even do 20 pushups or run a mile under 10 minutes like a normie
Qbrt

Last edited:
There are a lot of very mean answers on here. I truly hope you are resilient enough not to take those negative comments to heart. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personality goes a long way. It may sound cliché but it is very true.